Automation to benefit of courtsiders

Share your automation file with other users.
kristianb79

Hi,

I was interested to know if there was a way of creating a bot taking advantage of courtsiders at tennis and cricket.

What you spot in the market before you see anything on the tv or stream is a large chunk of money coming in from people who are ahead of us, i was wondering if there was a way to have a bot fire when a large chunk of money comes into the market ie a 2k back for example on a tennis match it puts a bet in just in front of their large lump of money. Not sure if that makes sense but somehow catching that position before it spikes down somehow taking a profit out of it by the weight of money coming in.

I hope someone can kind of understand what i am getting at.

Thanks

Kristian
Dallas

You can test if a sudden large amount appears at one of the best three prices relative to the other, there an example below which you could take a look at to give you an idea of what settings to use
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=18645

Like wise you can test for large bet hitting the market by looking for an increase in traded volume, this can be in the form of a fixed amount or relative to the amount already traded. See below for an example here
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=16754

Before starting you'll need to consider exactly what it is you want to see happen, the type of scenarios if any that could cause a false trigger etc then set out the logic in full, that will make the building of the file much easier than just cobbling it together as you go
betx

I am sorry but this wont work!

You need to be physically there or someone in your CS team :)

Get a mobile phone programmed to hit green to back / red to sell - this would tell your team the outcome 1-3 secs before if happens!

No other software or tool will be fast enough.

I can assure as I've tested hundreds and the outcome is all the same.

Unless you can buy a server in the same data centre as Betfair then you'll be golden haha!
decomez6

Before starting you'll need to consider exactly what it is you want to see happen
thats where the money is :mrgreen:

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”