Help with scalping

Share your automation file with other users.
jamesg46

Kai wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:48 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:40 am
Are you guys being followers again?
Huh? We all posted in this thread long before you showed up with a query of your own :)
It was a question, not a accusation ;) . Just felt like you guys were putting in more effort responding to me than to the OP.
Kai

rik wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:48 am
Automation for sure the way to go with scalping
+1

And manual on bigger markets
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:31 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:22 am
Scalping pre off is simply not.a good use of anyomes.time. I've given a credible/good alternative. Prove me wrong if you want to comment.
Try scalping Randwick tonight. That and Rosehill are as easy as it gets. I've heard some people say they trade the way UK markets used to.

Make sure you're familiar with the turnover charge if you do have a go!
I actually might turn up & give it a go sometime, just out of curiosity. Right now though I don't see it as something that is appealing. Staying up late or getting up early & then having to deal with the turnover charge is something I'd rather avoid. One reason I've never really been interested in trading football is because of the times, week games in the evening after being glued to the screen all day is just too much for me. Credit to those that can though, I suppose I just don't have the drive for that. Those that are gifted with logical brains and run automation i envy, unfortunately I'm as useless at automation as I am at scalping pre off.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”