Query on automating BSP bets

Share your automation file with other users.
sharrison2010

Hi

I'm trying to create a bot that executes bets at the BSP, provided the BSP of that dog / horse, or the BSP of other dogs / horses in the race, sits within a particular range. I'm doing this by playing with the following parts of the bot - is this correct?

- Parameters -> Place at -> Custom ticks above Actual SP, with no of ticks set to zero
- Conditions -> Fixed odds condition -> Current selection (or nominated selection, if focusing on another dog / horse in the race) -> The selection's Actual SP is X

Also, are there any particular rule trigger times i should apply to ensure that the bets are executed at BSP - for instance, arming the trigger at say 2 secs before in play time and disarming it say 2 seconds after?

Any guidance gratefully received! Thanks
Anbell

sharrison2010 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:40 pm
Hi

I'm trying to create a bot that executes bets at the BSP, provided the BSP of that dog / horse, or the BSP of other dogs / horses in the race, sits within a particular range. I'm doing this by playing with the following parts of the bot - is this correct?

- Parameters -> Place at -> Custom ticks above Actual SP, with no of ticks set to zero
- Conditions -> Fixed odds condition -> Current selection (or nominated selection, if focusing on another dog / horse in the race) -> The selection's Actual SP is X

Also, are there any particular rule trigger times i should apply to ensure that the bets are executed at BSP - for instance, arming the trigger at say 2 secs before in play time and disarming it say 2 seconds after?

Any guidance gratefully received! Thanks
if you want to place a pre-race bet at BSP you have to place a normal bet and then convert it to SP using TakeSP.
sharrison2010

Thankyou - but how do i set the bot up to allow it to execute the SP bet rather than the normal bet?
Silverthorn

On the General Tab of the Rules Editor
Rule Type "Take SP All Unmatched Bets"

If you don't want it to execute before the Off set your initial bet at a price out of range
ShaunWhite

The automation can continually place or cancel the bet depending on the LTP being within the range you're looking for. The final LTP will be approx bsp.

This would also be a solution to the query on the other thread about limit sp bets.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”