how to store the final back and lay prices?

Share your automation file with other users.
jamesedwards

Hi guys. How would it be best to store SPs, and the last available back and lay prices in a race that does not go into play please?
jamesedwards

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:30 pm
Hi guys. How would it be best to store SPs, and the last available back and lay prices in a race that does not go into play please?
Is there any way to do this?
the4droogs

You could have a rule that has unlimited triggers and runs every refresh which stores the back and lay price in a stored value. The rule has a condition that it only triggers when the market is not in play. So the last time it triggers will store the back and lay price for milliseconds before the market turned in play.

Then have an Export Stored Values rule which triggers once when the market is in play. It will output a csv file with last back and lay price.
Derek27

the4droogs wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:00 pm
You could have a rule that has unlimited triggers and runs every refresh which stores the back and lay price in a stored value. The rule has a condition that it only triggers when the market is not in play. So the last time it triggers will store the back and lay price for milliseconds before the market turned in play.

Then have an Export Stored Values rule which triggers once when the market is in play. It will output a csv file with last back and lay price.
It's races that don't go in play. :)
the4droogs

Ah I see. Missed that. Apologies. Still, eventually the market would be suspended. Could you not just use a condition of the market being suspended instead of in play?
jamesedwards

Thanks for the ideas but I don't think they work. I want to compare final back and lay prices with the SPs across multiple events and I would end up with an enormous list of stored values to wade through to get to the final backed and lay prices, plus that doesn't help with SPs. I can capture SPs by putting very small bets on but even then I would have to switch back and forwards between tabs to compare them.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”