New version of Bet Angel v1.58.0 - on general release

Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:45 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:22 pm
When looking at "Race leader's speed at this selection's location" will this give me the current speed of the leader at that moment in time, or will it give the speed of the leader when he was at the same track position as the contextualised selection?
The answer to this question is it returns the leader's speed as it was when at the same position on the track as the contextualised selection. And for some reason this object returns as null for all US races and works for UK races only.
Sorry I must have missed these two posts over the xmas holidays

You are correct in what you've said above and anyone else needs them in future there are two examples which use this, one to display on your one-click screen and the other to trigger bets on runners which might be closing in on the leader
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=24825
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=24847

The leaders speed at current location data will also be missing if there is no Par data for that course so it might be worth double checking if the US races that don't have are also missing the par data, if so that will be why
jamesedwards

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:05 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:45 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:22 pm
When looking at "Race leader's speed at this selection's location" will this give me the current speed of the leader at that moment in time, or will it give the speed of the leader when he was at the same track position as the contextualised selection?
The answer to this question is it returns the leader's speed as it was when at the same position on the track as the contextualised selection. And for some reason this object returns as null for all US races and works for UK races only.
Sorry I must have missed these two posts over the xmas holidays

You are correct in what you've said above and anyone else needs them in future there are two examples which use this, one to display on your one-click screen and the other to trigger bets on runners which might be closing in on the leader
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=24825
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=24847

The leaders speed at current location data will also be missing if there is no Par data for that course so it might be worth double checking if the US races that don't have are also missing the par data, if so that will be why
No worries. Thanks for your help as always.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”