New beta version of Bet Angel v1.59.0 - Now on general release

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

bob1957 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:59 am
Is there a stop on Guardian updating when a market closes which is the same time the win status is triggered causing the win status not to be displayed in excel?
It's correct that the last update will be the moment the market settles as betfair don't publish any changes beyond that point. Excel should still get that last update though, with the Win Status, regardless of whether Automation is running or not.
bob1957

Does Guardian send the "Win Status" to excel?
If the "Win Status" is triggered at market close and Guardian stops updating at market close there appears to be a timing issue as the "Win Status" more often than not, does not appear in excel.

Thanks for any advice.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

bob1957 wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:48 am
Yes, as long as you've got it ticked as one of the required Additional Columns then it'll be sent to Excel in that last update when the market settles. We tested it yesterday evening, both with and without Automation running alongside and the Win Status always reached Excel.

If you are running any complicated macros or live editing Excel then there's a chance Excel could've refused the settlement update as local edits will take priority, but other than that, can't think of a reason it would have failed.
Derek27

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:22 am
bob1957 wrote:
Yes, as long as you've got it ticked as one of the required Additional Columns then it'll be sent to Excel in that last update when the market settles. We tested it yesterday evening, both with and without Automation running alongside and the Win Status always reached Excel.

If you are running any complicated macros or live editing Excel then there's a chance Excel could've refused the settlement update as local edits will take priority, but other than that, can't think of a reason it would have failed.
What cell do the bet delay and win status get sent to? I've ticked both boxes but I don't see a bet delay on the Excel sheet?

Thanks.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:41 am
What cell do the bet delay and win status get sent to? I've ticked both boxes but I don't see a bet delay on the Excel sheet?
The values for the Additional Columns are populated for each selection on the far right of the worksheet (starting in column AF if using the standard A1 origin cell).
The order of display is controlled by the order of the Additional columns in the Bet Angel Settings (there are up & down arrows to reorder them).

The columns titles, cell colours, fonts etc in Excel is up to you - the idea being that you create a copy of the Excel template worksheet and customise it to match the Bet Angel Settings that will be populating it.
bob1957

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:22 am
bob1957 wrote:

Thanks, I did have a macro running to transfer the win status to other cells before the win status arrived.
I have changed that and everything works great, thanks again for your assistance.
Anbell

In the matched bets section of Guardian, would it be possible to include the price limits and stake size for SP Limit bets? (rather than just 'awaiting sp')

Thanks
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

v1.59.0 is now out of beta and has been put on general release.
All download pages have been updated.
Anbell

It's not important, but there are some issues regarding accounting for SP Limit bets.

For example I didnt have an actual transaction here, but BA appears to be assuming that the contingent bets (SP Lim) were matched.
image_2022-04-16_191530357.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Anbell wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:18 am
It's not important, but there are some issues regarding accounting for SP Limit bets.

For example I didnt have an actual transaction here, but BA appears to be assuming that the contingent bets (SP Lim) were matched.
Is that in Practice or Live mode?
Using exchange streaming or not?
Anbell

Bet Angel wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:24 pm
Anbell wrote:

[strike] Live / Streaming /[/strike]

ETA - Correction: It was definitely Live, but not streaming
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Anbell wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:17 am
Bet Angel wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:24 pm
Anbell wrote:

[strike] Live / Streaming /[/strike]

ETA - Correction: It was definitely Live, but not streaming
We've had a few goes at recreating this, but each time the SP limit bets are acting as expected. Next time you see the problem, could you raise a ticket on our support system and send images of your one-click screen, your matched bets screen and a copy of the contents of the log page for the market.
Mdave1

Any chance of improving the in running trade execution speed. love Bet Angel as you know and have been a user for many years, but being drawn to use other software for in running.
Euler

Mdave1 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:08 pm
Any chance of improving the in running trade execution speed. love Bet Angel as you know and have been a user for many years, but being drawn to use other software for in running.
Some software gives the impression of speed, while not actually achieving it. We gave users an option in 1.59 to mimic this, but it depends on what you are trying to do.

But I can assure you that you gain no advantage with any other software. Probably the opposite in reality.

If you want to contact support and tell the guys what you think you are missing we can have a look at it.
DrG

Hi Bet Angel

I've just downloaded v 1.95.0

The Ladder settings dialogue box does not seem to appear when selected, can you help please?

Best

DrG

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”