Bet Angel for Betdaq version 1.25 - Major upgrade

Euler

You choose via the settings
PeterLe

James1st wrote:Excellent stuff.

Today I attached my most complex BetAngel for Betfair Workbook (my dashboard) and without any modifications it worked a treat.
Ditto - Great Job BA! :D

Edit: Are Betdaq doing anything to actively promote this?
andyfuller

Euler wrote:You choose via the settings
Thanks - I will download it during the week before hopefully having a play with it over the weekend if I get time to do a bit of trading.
PeterLe wrote:Edit: Are Betdaq doing anything to actively promote this?
I saw them re-tweet Bet Angels tweet about it over the weekend...
PeterLe

Im not sure that will be enough Andy.
I ran a duplicate excel sheet on the last three or four races yesterday (in play), The Betdaq file triggered almost as much as the betfair version, but I didn't get a SINGLE bet matched :(

Really disappointing in the way Ladbrokes have failed to promote the exchange in general.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

A lot of money gets offered and then pulled in-play, but the pre-off liquidity has been much better recently.
tricola

Keep promoting Betdaq instead of Paddy Power 2 as there is no future for exchange there.
oscar123

I've noticed the same, I've had bets left up in running that weren't fully matched at evens on betdaq despite touching 1.7 on betfair.

Though pre race there seems to be plenty of liquidity, 10 minutes before the off it is more or less the same as betfair, it can be a tick behind sometimes though the price usually matches that of betfair and it is not uncommon to see better prices available on betdaq for some runners.

If all your strategies are in running it may be difficult, though if you like to back, lay or trade pre race there are plenty of opportunities to do so for decent stakes at betdaq. I suppose the in running will pick up as more people move across.
andyfuller

PeterLe wrote:Im not sure that will be enough Andy.
Nor do I. Though with the better software now available it will open up trading the markets to more people. I think what could potentially happen is that as the pre race markets improve in time the inrunning markets may improve.

The vast majority of the money in the pre race markets are bots but you can still trade them it is just a matter of people trying it.

Will a big move happen, probably not, we have talked about it many times before and it hasn't come to light but with this new updated software there is one more barrier removed.
foxwood

emailed betdaq and you can have a second account :) ...
Many thanks for your e-mail.

It is possible for you to open another account in a different currency.

However, in order to deposit you would have to have a separate payment method on the second account.

We only have the ability to store a specific payment method once.

Please notify us when you register the new account so we can update our records accordingly.
steven1976

One thing they should do is get rid of the welcome back shite on their homepage. I haven't used their site for a long time but when I went back to the website today it gives an option to sign up or welcome back as the main screen. That kind of indicates to me they are not doing so well as they should be straight into offering the markets.

Also they seem a bit more secure on allowing restricted countries so i wont be joining the revolution as they wont let me in!

Out of interest, do they still show matched bets the same? I remember they use to show scratched bets appearing as a matched bet compared to BF where it would appear just as a pulled bet on the same account. It may open a few ideas for a few people and level up the playing field a little if you know how to use it for benefit if everyone is looking at charts and matched volume! :idea: Presuming we all see the same charts
Euler

Not sure it's changed, but I haven't checked. Should be easy to check.
Euler

Betdaq are going commission free on the first race tomorrow: -

https://emails.circulator.com/Content?ID=57652

So no commission, fully featured software = no reason not to download and have a go!

www.betangel.com/betdaq/
andyfuller

Can I ask why there is a need to enter your email address when logging in please?
herbie

13.15 newbury on betdaq 0% com. promotion
at 00:00:00 pre race volume
Beddaq £458,000
Betfair £750,000

both ballpark figure.
Didnt capture , just glanced it.

race finished
Betdaq £498,699 exact figure
Betfair ??? missed it

Did the promotion make any difference?
Euler

andyfuller wrote:Can I ask why there is a need to enter your email address when logging in please?
We don't have a registration process, so this is the way we capture that information. Else we have no way of communicating with users.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”