New version of Bet Angel - 1.42.2

AngelsWithDirtyFaces

Bet Angel wrote:
Bet Angel wrote:We've recreated that in development and can see that the bug affects both 'Back All Selections' and 'Lay All Selections'.
This bug has been fixed in this version of the beta:

http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads ... _beta1.exe
Thanks again for the bug fix. Working fine again.
bru

Hello,

Unfortunately it still does not work with an amount of less than £2 - if you wish to stake less you still have to write an individual rule for all the selections.

Also, could you please clarify the back ANY selection rule as any trigger seems to apply to the favourite only - apologies if I have missed something here.

Thanks.
DavDvo

Not sure how this works:

General / Applies to selection / ANY selection

and now I want to make sure that the diff between Back and Lay price of THIS selection is just 1 tck:

Relative odds condition / Back price / equal to/ Lay price / of ANY selection / minus 1 tck

Sounds like it compares back and lay prices of all selections instead of ONE concrete selection. Is that correct?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

An example of using 'ANY' selection:

Create a rule to Back the first horse priced under 1.50.

See image attached

The rule is setup to arm in-play and will test each runner in turn (due to the ANY selection) and will trigger on the first one priced under 1.50.

As the rule is configured to only trigger once, only the first horse that qualifies will be backed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

DavDvo wrote: ...
Sounds like it compares back and lay prices of all selections instead of ONE concrete selection. Is that correct?
To do what you describe, you'd be best using the Historic Relative Odds condition with both times set to Now. That condition allows you to test just the selection used on the General page of Automation. So if you specify 'Any' on the general page, each selection will be tested in turn but the condition will only apply to the selection currently being tested. So you won't be triggering on one runner based on the lack of price gaps of a different runner (which I think is your concern if I understand the question properly).

See screenshot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The beta has now gone on general release as version 1.42.2

http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads/BAP_1_42_2.exe

and

Server Edition: http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads ... 1_42_2.exe

The code is pretty much the same as the beta, but with the addition of an 'OPENING_STOP' command for Excel, and a quicker worksheet clearing routine for Excel when switching markets.
LinusP

Will you be adding Race Status on the next release?

https://api.developer.betfair.com/servi ... Status+API

Will be handy for closing a trade especially if you could have it in a separate box / have audio played depending on the status.
LeTiss

The automation section is truly sensational, but I'm sure I'm not alone in being a little surprised that there still isn't a 'tick size' option on the staking tab
Alpha322

Is any one getting double orders, its quite dangerous when putting in £500 and it puts you in for £1000
PeterLe

Morning
I like the option of being able to select "Any Selection" as it saves having to write the same rule for every runner....

When you set the trigger count ie to "1" for instance on a ten tunner market, is that a trigger of one time for each selection or is it one trigger for the whole market?

Thanks
Regards
Peter
buncedunce

Hi, I may have posted a problem relating to this on the wrong post.
its in Spreadsheet / Chat and called.
Spreed sheet miss firing since update.
Appologies if I have. Please would you advise.
Buncedunce

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”