New beta version of Bet Angel v1.44.0

Dallas

jupiter_man wrote: As I am focusing only on horse inplay, currently I have set it to
Market switch time 60secs
Restrict refresh:
120secs before Start time
900secs after Start time

What do you think?
Those are fine for what your doing, you could even reduce the start time down as low as 1 sec before the off
jupiter_man

Dallas wrote:
jupiter_man wrote: As I am focusing only on horse inplay, currently I have set it to
Market switch time 60secs
Restrict refresh:
120secs before Start time
900secs after Start time

What do you think?
Those are fine for what your doing, you could even reduce the start time down as low as 1 sec before the off
Thanks for the reply Dallas
Although it doesnt happen many times I do remember seeing a few matches that start 30secs to 1min before the scheduled start time? If thats the case then what will happen? Will the BA auto bot still place the bet?
ricardodeano

Hello there

Is the server edition of this release available on beta or will that only be released when 1.44 is live?
Dallas

jupiter_man wrote:Thanks for the reply Dallas
Although it doesnt happen many times I do remember seeing a few matches that start 30secs to 1min before the scheduled start time? If thats the case then what will happen? Will the BA auto bot still place the bet?
I though it was horse racing you where trading not matches? I think i ve seen one irish race go off in last few weeks a few secs before actual post time thats it.
What ever it is your trading if you have seen them go off a liitle earlier (dogs often do) then yes just increase the restrict refrseh time to allow for these.
jupiter_man

Dallas wrote:
jupiter_man wrote:Thanks for the reply Dallas
I though it was horse racing you where trading not matches? I think i ve seen one irish race go off in last few weeks a few secs before actual post time thats it.
What ever it is your trading if you have seen them go off a liitle earlier (dogs often do) then yes just increase the restrict refrseh time to allow for these.

Thanks!

Also today I have experiencing auto bot is not working properly. I have set it to whenever the last traded price for a particular horse is above 5, it will automatically put lay bet at odds 3, 4 and 6. However BA only placed lay bet at 6 but didnt place lay bet at 3 and 4. At last the horse won the race, luckily it was a good miss but it could mean I earn less in the future.
My bot got just below 90 rules, will it be the issue?

Below is my setting:
At communication, I have set everything to 200 millisecond, Dynamic connection tuner at 5, BA connection smoothing OFF, TICK calculate P&L locally.
At the bottom of the BA screen those 3 Responsiveness of call boxes are always below 100.

Is there anything that I can improve? Thanks for your help!!!!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

ricardodeano wrote:Is the server edition of this release available on beta or will that only be released when 1.44 is live?
Yes, it can be found at http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads ... _beta1.exe
ricardodeano

Brilliant, thank you :D
Dabbla

Can we have a hot key that connects/ disconnects excel please.
Also are there any plans for a test market for automation ? If not, personly i think its time BA intoduced one. If you put together a auto file it could take hours to find the right conditions to trigger and test . In a test market we could test in seconds. A test market would not have to act like a real market. It would just need to enough movement to triiger and test.
jimibt

Dabbla wrote:Can we have a hot key that connects/ disconnects excel please.
Also are there any plans for a test market for automation ? If not, personly i think its time BA intoduced one. If you put together a auto file it could take hours to find the right conditions to trigger and test . In a test market we could test in seconds. A test market would not have to act like a real market. It would just need to enough movement to triiger and test.
this is something i asked about recently (tho was referring to using historic data). for obvious resons, BA cannot use real historic data. However, I'm of the impression that it may be a useful addition to have a flat csv or xml file with test data that is static but that can be changed by the user. this way, BA are not stepping on anyones toes and the individual user can then import or create their own test (historic) data to input into said static xml file and then run as a new simulation against the rules (ie. menu item -> *run simulation*).

i definitely agree that having a repeatable test base to iron out rules would be a god-send as the event/day is generally over all too quickly to be able to make any observed conclusions, even with the log file as an aid. I currently save the pre-race and in-play data as a json file for my own analysis, but this is very difficult to tie up with the actual firing of the rules and thus is of limited wider use.
gutuami

could we have a possibility to play sound alerts Only for active market loaded in ba main screen.
And secondly could you attach a different icon to the main screen or paint its B in yellow for example
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HUGO22

Hi Guys. I am currently using version 1.42.2. If I update to version 1.44.0, do my automation files and settings stay intact? Cheers, Paul
Dallas

Yes all automation and saved settings and profiles etc remain the same, each new version is just installed over your previous one.
HUGO22

Thanks Dallas :D
greety

I've tried to download the new version but Norton tells me that there is a security risk and will not allow. Any help would be appreciated.
Dallas

You should be able to tell Norton to allow otherwise just disable it while you download and install then give it any permission required to run.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”