New beta version of Bet Angel v1.44.0

jimibt

Dallas wrote:
ricardodeano wrote:I'm eagerly awaiting Dallas signal examples :D
Ill be posting some info detailing each section shortly and will be following that up with some actual examples.
still waiting!! - JOKING, lol... thanks as ever JR, I mean, Dallas
Dallas

ricardodeano wrote:
Dallas wrote:
ricardodeano wrote:I'm eagerly awaiting Dallas signal examples :D
Ill be posting some info detailing each section shortly and will be following that up with some actual examples.
Legend. Many, many thanks.
It is the Bet Angel Development team who deserve the thanks for actually coming up with and implementing this - the possibilities this is going to enable for automation is endless.
jimibt

Dallas wrote: It is the Bet Angel Development team who deserve the thanks for actually coming up with and implementing this - the possibilities this is going to enable for automation is endless.
Dallas, you are of course regarded as the sentinal of that development progress - but good point, the BA team deserve a hearty round of applause for keeping the cutting edge sharp and pointy... :ugeek:
ricardodeano

Dallas wrote:
It is the Bet Angel Development team who deserve the thanks for actually coming up with and implementing this - the possibilities this is going to enable for automation is endless.
Hopefully that was known as a given, but if not - THANKS DEVELOPMENT TEAM! For me, it's like Christmas Day when new features appear :D
convoysur-2

well done betangel
fantastic product ,and always pushing forward to make it as great as possible,
as a customer im very very happy,
Thank you
DavDvo

Hi Dallas,
will this new feature somehow enable greening/closing at reverse odds (discussed at Suggestions)? Peronally I still don't see the way how to achieve that without excel.
Dallas

DavDvo wrote:Hi Dallas,
will this new feature somehow enable greening/closing at reverse odds (discussed at Suggestions)? Peronally I still don't see the way how to achieve that without excel.
No to do it via automation its still only a excel feature at the moment, unless wanting to do it manually in which case it can be done using the shortcut key editor from the last build.
jupiter_man

Peter,

I know during horse inplay the odds can shift very quickly and this caused me to miss a lot of bets.
My inplay horse automation bot have around 50 rules there, how much time does BA need to run through them during inplay? (I have set all the refresh interval to 200 millisecond)

What I am trying to do is to scan the market as frequently as possible, so BA can place the bet whenever the criteria is met. Thanks
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

jupiter_man wrote:My inplay horse automation bot have around 50 rules there, how much time does BA need to run through them during inplay?
Automation is very optimised so it'll easily manage to check 50 rules per refresh.
The load on the CPU tends to come from updating the visual aspects of Bet Angel rather than running Automation, so if your PC is powerful enough to keep the user interface responsive, then it's powerful enough to run your Automation rules.

Just make sure you've optimised Guardian properly to ensure the inplay market is refreshed as often as possible (e.g. using Restricted Refresh or market Auto-switch).
jupiter_man

Bet Angel wrote:
jupiter_man wrote:My inplay horse automation bot have around 50 rules there, how much time does BA need to run through them during inplay?
Automation is very optimised so it'll easily manage to check 50 rules per refresh.
The load on the CPU tends to come from updating the visual aspects of Bet Angel rather than running Automation, so if your PC is powerful enough to keep the user interface responsive, then it's powerful enough to run your Automation rules.

Just make sure you've optimised Guardian properly to ensure the inplay market is refreshed as often as possible (e.g. using Restricted Refresh or market Auto-switch).

As I am focusing only on horse inplay, currently I have set it to
Market switch time 60secs
Restrict refresh:
120secs before Start time
900secs after Start time

What do you think?
Dallas

jupiter_man wrote: As I am focusing only on horse inplay, currently I have set it to
Restrict refresh:
900secs after Start time

What do you think?
Those are fine for what your doing, you could even reduce the start time down as low as 1 sec before the off
jupiter_man

Dallas wrote:
jupiter_man wrote: As I am focusing only on horse inplay, currently I have set it to
Restrict refresh:
900secs after Start time

What do you think?
Those are fine for what your doing, you could even reduce the start time down as low as 1 sec before the off
Thanks for the reply Dallas
Although it doesnt happen many times I do remember seeing a few matches that start 30secs to 1min before the scheduled start time? If thats the case then what will happen? Will the BA auto bot still place the bet?
ricardodeano

Hello there

Is the server edition of this release available on beta or will that only be released when 1.44 is live?
Dallas

jupiter_man wrote:Thanks for the reply Dallas
Although it doesnt happen many times I do remember seeing a few matches that start 30secs to 1min before the scheduled start time? If thats the case then what will happen? Will the BA auto bot still place the bet?
I though it was horse racing you where trading not matches? I think i ve seen one irish race go off in last few weeks a few secs before actual post time thats it.
What ever it is your trading if you have seen them go off a liitle earlier (dogs often do) then yes just increase the restrict refrseh time to allow for these.
jupiter_man

Dallas wrote:
jupiter_man wrote:Thanks for the reply Dallas
I though it was horse racing you where trading not matches? I think i ve seen one irish race go off in last few weeks a few secs before actual post time thats it.
What ever it is your trading if you have seen them go off a liitle earlier (dogs often do) then yes just increase the restrict refrseh time to allow for these.

Thanks!

Also today I have experiencing auto bot is not working properly. I have set it to whenever the last traded price for a particular horse is above 5, it will automatically put lay bet at odds 3, 4 and 6. However BA only placed lay bet at 6 but didnt place lay bet at 3 and 4. At last the horse won the race, luckily it was a good miss but it could mean I earn less in the future.
My bot got just below 90 rules, will it be the issue?

Below is my setting:
At communication, I have set everything to 200 millisecond, Dynamic connection tuner at 5, BA connection smoothing OFF, TICK calculate P&L locally.
At the bottom of the BA screen those 3 Responsiveness of call boxes are always below 100.

Is there anything that I can improve? Thanks for your help!!!!

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”