New beta version of Bet Angel v1.46.0

megarain

There is a bug, on the ladder interface, when using green-up.

Despite 'cancel a selections unmatched bets on green-up, being ticked' .. its not, cancelling.

I can replicate at will.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
megarain

The pics are in thw wrong order : here is the log, with no cancel order.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
megarain

Looking at this further, it doesnt say in the user guide, that by clicking on the ladder green, it will cancel outstanding bets.

If it doesnt, and has been programmed this way, an option to cancel outstanding bets, would be useful.

I had clicked on the ladder figure, NOT the scales green-up, as we know, that can have issues.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

As you have found, placing a green-up bet on a single selection using the ladder column doesn't cancel all bets; that option only applies to the Green All button in the ladder toolbar (or the buttons on the one-click screen).
I'll feed it into development as a suggestion - I guess you'd need options to not cancel / cancel all bets on the same selection / cancel all bets on all selections.

In this case, were you looking to cancel all bets on all selections or just the ones on this specific ladder?
megarain

It was a 2 runner mkt, and, limited myself to trading 1 selection, to avoid green-up issues.I could have hit the green scales but, it doesnt fit on my screen.

Thinking about it, if someone has 4 ladders,maybe they wouldnt want to cancel bets on other ladders, but, u would think they would, on the active one (at least).

Its tricky, but, now, I know, I would just hit cancel ladder button (but, once again, if this button was a different color, if u had unmatched bets, a user would be less likely to miss it).

I think a user would like the option, to cancel all bets, on ladder green-up.
ShaunWhite

megarain wrote: .....if this button was a different color, if u had unmatched bets, a user would be less likely to miss it.... to cancel all bets, on ladder green-up.
Love the idea, I'd like to see that.

I know it's a tough act making a product that suits everyone, but on a similar topic, I've often wanted to see the sum of my unmatched orders on a selection written on that button. So if the box said eg 'Cancel £145' , I for one would find it useful especially when manually entering several orders at various offsets or if some are at speculative offsets out of view.
tomallen123

Hi
Have had a problem ever since I updated to this new version.

Running a simple scalping bot on greyounds, fill or kill orders.

The automation will now randomly throw out 2 fill or kill orders at the same time on one dog or if I have a lay bet matched, it won't put in a corresponding back bet and then fires in another lay bet (one of my rules is set to not trigger a fill or kill if I have an unmatched bet on that selection).

Was working fine since I updated to the new betangel version and has been working fine for a couple of months now.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

tomallen123 wrote:Running a simple scalping bot on greyounds, fill or kill orders.

The automation will now randomly throw out 2 fill or kill orders at the same time on one dog...
Please send your Automation rules to [email protected] and we'll try to recreate it.
SeaHorseRacing

My bets are not just being matched at sp.

They stay in the market and when the price goes through It doesnt even take them.
14 seconds I allowed to pass and again I had to green up and cost me another good profit.
SeaHorseRacing

In fact it was nearly aminute.
SeaHorseRacing

I have had a look at my logs and this appears to be happening

Some markets are say the following.

Markets has been suspended
Market is in play
Market is unsuspended

and some logs are saying

Market has been suspended
Market is unsuspended
Market is in play
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

SeaHorseRacing wrote:My bets are not just being matched at sp.
Switch on the 'Streaming diagnostics logging' set to 'Bets' in the Communications Settings and then you'll have captured loads of details that you can send into support if it happens again.

Don't worry about the unsuspended/in-play indicators being logged in different order, betfair change those states in close succession and it just depends whether it arrives through the stream as one data packet or two.
SeaHorseRacing

Bet Angel wrote:
SeaHorseRacing wrote:My bets are not just being matched at sp.
Switch on the 'Streaming diagnostics logging' set to 'Bets' in the Communications Settings and then you'll have captured loads of details that you can send into support if it happens again.

Don't worry about the unsuspended/in-play indicators being logged in different order, betfair change those states in close succession and it just depends whether it arrives through the stream as one data packet or two.
Great thanks
SeaHorseRacing

Additionally I get this alot on the greyhound markets.

Sometimes it only registers a runner as a list of numbers.

Like the screen shot it does not display anything but it does on the ladders
LeTiss

I'm finding streaming doesn't work so well when there's lots of markets in Guardian

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”