New beta version of Bet Angel v1.46.0

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Thanks. Could you also go to the following folder on the PC running Bet Angel:

C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional\StreamingLogs

and you'll find files named 'BetInfo_20161104_xx.log' where xx is the hour of the day.

Please could you e-mail BetInfo_20161104_13.log to us at [email protected] as that contains the extra diagnostics that development require.
Mr Jerry Twig

Mr Jerry Twig wrote:
neilb wrote:Had a strange occurrence tonight, laid £53 at 3.4 on the Braga v Chaves correct score market. £33.72 was matched and then the price carried on dropping leaving £19.28 sat there.
ba.PNG
(Edit) Just checked on Betfair and the full amount shows as matched.
Hi, Attached is a screen shot for a similar error which just occured,money left sitting there but was matched when I checked betfair

Hi, Attached is another error which just occurred although this time it updated on the p&l column, will send on the log to support
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
andrejt

Market Overview windows is not refreshing (or refreshing randomly). Please see the following video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxMybyo-Dxs

Using STREAMING, Guardian refresh rate 20ms, Oneclick refresh rate 200ms on BA Pro 1.46 beta2 and Windows 7 PRO.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

andrejt wrote:Market Overview windows is not refreshing (or refreshing randomly). Please see the following video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxMybyo-Dxs

Using STREAMING, Guardian refresh rate 20ms, Oneclick refresh rate 200ms on BA Pro 1.46 beta2 and Windows 7 PRO.
How many markets did you have loaded into Guardian? Are you using Restricted Refresh or are you allowing every market to update?

Is there a noticable improvement if you slow down Guardian to 40ms or 60ms?
andrejt

Bet Angel wrote:How many markets did you have loaded into Guardian?
Around 15.
Bet Angel wrote:Are you using Restricted Refresh or are you allowing every market to update?
Restrict refresh :
Bet Angel wrote:Is there a noticable improvement if you slow down Guardian to 40ms or 60ms?
If I slow it down to 200ms everything works OK. Anything below 200ms and it gets laggy or almost freezes.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

With restricted refresh switched on and just a few markets inside its refresh time window at any given moment, it was Guardian that was driving the screen updates. i.e. The market you were trading on the ladder was probably receiving change notifications from Guardian every 40 or 60ms. The trading areas of the screen (one-click, ladder etc) are given refresh priority when Windows is under load and other screens such as charts & market overview will slowdown to compensate, but should not stop completely.

Let us know the full spec of the PC (and whether anything else was running on the PC at the time) and we'll look into it.
andrejt

Bet Angel wrote:Let us know the full spec of the PC (and whether anything else was running on the PC at the time) and we'll look into it.
I only run BA on this computer and it has Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit installed on an Samsung 840 EVO SSD disk. Task manager always shows between 20% and 35% CPU usage, so that shouldn't be the problem...

All the specifications are in the attachments.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Krystian

This new version can reduce bet delay in-play ??
LinusP

Krystian wrote:This new version can reduce bet delay in-play ??
Sadly not, it reduces latency.
PeterLe

Bet Angel wrote:
megarain wrote:Sorry, I should have said it was on the VPS.
Here's the link for the VPS version:
http://betangel.com/securedownloads/BAP ... _beta3.exe
Morning
Could you please confirm what the latest version is and the link, is it still Beta 3?
(Im running on a non BA Server Edition ), ie my own VPS
Thanks
Regards
Peter
Edit: The reason i was asking this is because my BA crashed as I was creating a guardian automation. It just did it again so I caught the register dump below this time.
It seems to crash when saving the file name (unique file name). Just noticed Im short of disk spare after downloading some files yesterday, so cold be that actually..Sorry if its a red herring..Thanks

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: Microsoft.VsHub.Server.HttpHost
Problem Signature 02: 14.0.25420.1
Problem Signature 03: 57685d5c
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.6.1055.0
Problem Signature 06: 563c0eac
Problem Signature 07: 157f
Problem Signature 08: 219
Problem Signature 09: System.IO.IOException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.400.8
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Dallas

PeterLe wrote:Morning
Could you please confirm what the latest version is and the link, is it still Beta 3?
(Im running on a non BA Server Edition ), ie my own VPS
Thanks
Regards
Peter
Latest version is Beta4 and has a work around for the 'stuck unmatched bet' issue some users have seen, this version also includes some extra logging in the event the issue does occur again.
http://www.betangel.com/securedownloads ... _beta4.exe
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

PeterLe wrote:Just noticed Im short of disk spare after downloading some files yesterday, so cold be that actually..Sorry if its a red herring.

Problem Signature 09: System.IO.IOException
Looking at that error, it is almost certainly due to the lack of disk space, but let us know if you see it again when you've got enough storage.
PeterLe

Hi
Yes I think you're right (I reinstalled Visual Studio on another disk and freed up about 6gb)
I was then able to edit the Guradian file no problems thereafter
Thanks for the reply.
Regards
Peter
convoysur-2

im trying ti load the murray match odds from tennis ,and it keeps showing me this ,whick is the current trade in the poland 2.5 market ,both murray and the 2,5 market are open on betfair,,i dont know what is going on,,
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

convoysur-2 wrote:im trying ti load the murray match odds from tennis ,and it keeps showing me this
The image shows a market id rather than the market name and the Suspended flag. That's what you'd see if you try to load a market that betfair have already closed. The rest of the grid has been left as your previous market because it can't get enough information from betfair about the new market to initialise the selections etc.

All I can think is that betfair closed the Murray market and then created a new one, but that their market navigation data still pointed to an old market for a while.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”