New beta version of Bet Angel v1.46.0

Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:Do you have any idea when this 'push' version of BA will be out of beta ?

I don't need the functionality, but I do like to be on the current version if pos for any other minor tweaks and fixes.
It was released yesterday
http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2016/11 ... es-faster/
ShaunWhite

Wow you don't get better tech support replies than 'it was done yesterday'
Cheers
LeTiss

Fantastic for automation users, but will people need to look out for transaction costs?
marko236

LeTiss 4pm wrote:Fantastic for automation users, but will people need to look out for transaction costs?
It's the one big change i'v been waiting for, was wondering about transaction costs too?
marko236

Been playing about with request of 20ms, Data request is indicating that it's non chargeable does anyone know if that's right?
marko236

marko236 wrote:Been playing about with request of 20ms, Data request is indicating that it's non chargeable does anyone know if that's right?
Just read the first page of this thread, no charges for data request :D
ShaunWhite

I never could be chargeable....otherwise they could push collosal amounts of data at you and charge what they wanted. It would be like paying for junk mail.
burtbrown

I am finding 1.46.1 takes up to 5 sec to update matched/unmatched bets in excel ss so the ss places an extra bet thinking that there are no previous submission, should I install an older version of BA ?
DavDvo

No such issue with my 1.46.0
Too high refresh rate or slow cpu?
burtbrown

DavDvo wrote:No such issue with my 1.46.0
Too high refresh rate or slow cpu?
Probably, I slowed the refresh rate down to 3 sec and this solved the multi bet problem, thanks.
megarain

There is a bug, on the ladder interface, when using green-up.

Despite 'cancel a selections unmatched bets on green-up, being ticked' .. its not, cancelling.

I can replicate at will.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
megarain

The pics are in thw wrong order : here is the log, with no cancel order.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
megarain

Looking at this further, it doesnt say in the user guide, that by clicking on the ladder green, it will cancel outstanding bets.

If it doesnt, and has been programmed this way, an option to cancel outstanding bets, would be useful.

I had clicked on the ladder figure, NOT the scales green-up, as we know, that can have issues.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

As you have found, placing a green-up bet on a single selection using the ladder column doesn't cancel all bets; that option only applies to the Green All button in the ladder toolbar (or the buttons on the one-click screen).
I'll feed it into development as a suggestion - I guess you'd need options to not cancel / cancel all bets on the same selection / cancel all bets on all selections.

In this case, were you looking to cancel all bets on all selections or just the ones on this specific ladder?
megarain

It was a 2 runner mkt, and, limited myself to trading 1 selection, to avoid green-up issues.I could have hit the green scales but, it doesnt fit on my screen.

Thinking about it, if someone has 4 ladders,maybe they wouldnt want to cancel bets on other ladders, but, u would think they would, on the active one (at least).

Its tricky, but, now, I know, I would just hit cancel ladder button (but, once again, if this button was a different color, if u had unmatched bets, a user would be less likely to miss it).

I think a user would like the option, to cancel all bets, on ladder green-up.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”