New version of Bet Angel v1.49.0

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We are pleased to announce that a new version of Bet Angel Professional is available v1.49.0

This version adds Servants to Bet Angel - putting the speed and power of Advanced Automation into the hands of manual traders.

Download it from here: - https://www.betangel.com/securedownloads/BAP_1_49_0.exe

You can learn about Servants via these videos: -

The Servants section of the User Guide is here: - https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/servants.html

For a full list of changes in this version see the *NEW* In Bet Angel V1.49 topic of the Quick Links tab of the User guide

List of additions & modifications to the Automation Rules Editor: -
  • New rule trigger time: Always Armed (with stop after x seconds option)
  • New rule trigger time: Relative to first rule to trigger. Trigger a rule a certain amount of time after the first rule of the rules file triggers. Effectively a delayed trigger for a secondary rule. e.g. Green up 5 seconds after an initial bet is placed, even if it's unknown when the conditions of the initial bet will allow it to trigger
  • Modified Rule type: Play Sound Alert - now called Alert. Can now write a message to the log or display a popup message in addition to the play sound option
  • New Rule type: Cancel All Unmatched Bets On Selection (Price Dependent)
  • New Rule type: Stop All Other Servants. stops all other Servants running on the Selection or the whole Market, other than the one executing the rule
  • 'Servant Context' options added to 'Applies to Selection', Price and Stake
  • New Stake parameter options: Net stake and Percentage of Net Stake
  • New Condition: Unmatched Bets Amounts
Details of all of these items can be found in the updated User Guide
ricardodeano

Boooo! Not good enough...where's my pitchfork?!
gutuami

at last :D
LeTiss

I suddenly feel like Jimmy Cooper in Quadrophenia

BELLBOY!
BELLBOY!
Euler

ricardodeano wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:50 pm
Teaser out next week ;)
ricardodeano

Euler wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:55 pm
ricardodeano wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:50 pm
Teaser out next week ;)
I'm just grateful for the "Push for profit" button. Now I won't have to think ever again!!!
ricardodeano

Right then, who's in charge of example servants then? Dallas, I'm looking in your direction :D

In all seriousness, is this available for VPS users?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Yes, example Servants will be added to the forum in the same way as Guardian Automation has had many examples.

Further example videos will be uploaded to YouTube over the next couple of weeks.

The Bet Angel download page has been updated with the Server Edition link https://www.betangel.com/download/
ShaunWhite

It's giving me a headache already...Maybe PW can upload all of his servants to get the ball rolling.
Korattt

disappointed.. very disappointed
Korattt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:24 pm
It's giving me a headache already...Maybe PW can upload all of his servants to get the ball rolling.
not just me then, too much faffing about for me
ShaunWhite

I like it..... it'll make me think about what I actually do so I can subcontract it out.

It's the whole world of possibilities that's making my head spin.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Don't worry, there will be plenty of examples uploaded to the forum to get people started.

Customers in the 'Trading is about to change' thread were worried that any edge wouldn't stay an edge for long once everyone had access to it. Hopefully you can now see how this release is different, this is all about providing a slick mechanism to deploy your strategies - to give you time to think and assess the markets while the Servant busily follows your instructions.

We've been testing Servants for weeks now and they dramatically change the way you trade, it's much less tiring to deploy and monitor Servants than it is to frantically click about the ladder!
gutuami

I like the concept. Will take some time to get into it but i sense some good opportunities/possibilities already. everything is hard before it's easy. thanks
Trader Pat

I can see a lot of possibilities with this to help traders of all levels.

I think its a great addition well done to everybody who worked on it!

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”