New beta version of Bet Angel v1.50.1 - Now on general release

Euler

Freepunt wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:28 am
How do you update and keep all your current settings?
Just download and install the latest version, you will keep all settings.
jimibt

i'm not sure if i mentioned it separately or not. but would it be possible to extend the stored values functionality to allow them to be used in conjunction with the stake options on placing a trade. so, rather than having a fixed value of £100 for example, a stored value could be used along the lines of stake=svBackStake

there are quite a few times where a single rule could benefit from having prior logic determine the best price for the conditions, rather than having multiple duplicate rules to deal with this logic where only the stake (hardcoded) changes.
Abraquay

Downloaded the latest version 1.50.1 but cannot see Jockey Name,Trainer, Last part of selections's name e.t.c when i click on the star.
Under the button colour on Peter's latest video it says Additional Information. Under the button colour i see Display and under that
Cancel existing selections unmatched. Right clicking on one click screen odds does not show pre-set stakes. Are there some settings
i need to change first?
Abraquay

Sorted it now. Need to click on display additional information first.
Korattt

just wondered how far away are we from the next version?, & if there are any clues as to what's in store?
Euler

As soon as we finish one version we start working on the next. No date or clues as yet as to what is in it just yet.
Tuco

...my fingers are crossed that the next release/update includes one-click column options up to and including '9th best price' on both the back and the lay sides :)
Korattt

Euler wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:21 am
As soon as we finish one version we start working on the next. No date or clues as yet as to what is in it just yet.
was hoping that with your new found ball by ball data on T20 Cricket a “Cricket Wizard” may be in the offing, a la Soccer Mystic
billposter

I have down loaded this 3 times deleting the the ones before i might add with many problems with the latest down load does not show the extra enhanced windows I.E to get the charts on the ladder or the race info dont know if i am doing anything wrong any help would be gratfull
Dallas

billposter wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:44 pm
I have down loaded this 3 times deleting the the ones before i might add with many problems with the latest down load does not show the extra enhanced windows I.E to get the charts on the ladder or the race info dont know if i am doing anything wrong any help would be gratfull
The latest version is now V1.51.1 and its that version which has the new ladder settings (not this V1.50.1)

If you download it from the main site
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Or
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=17234

You will then have the charts and all the other latest features
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/v1_ ... rview.html

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”