UPDATED: New beta version of Bet Angel v1.51.1 - Now on general release

Tuco

megarain wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:53 am
I love seeing other peoples set-ups, which is a great visual way of checking if u are using all the features. (not being picky, but, if your Back stake is blue, I think you would find it useful to have your back columns in the same color. You can change in one of the settings).
I think that screen layout of Smart Trader is only a lay screen setup with no options to back - correct me if I'm wrong Smart :)
LeTiss

Tuco wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:21 am
megarain wrote:
I love seeing other peoples set-ups, which is a great visual way of checking if u are using all the features. (not being picky, but, if your Back stake is blue, I think you would find it useful to have your back columns in the same color. You can change in one of the settings).
I think that screen layout of Smart Trader is only a lay screen setup with no options to back - correct me if I'm wrong Smart :)
That's certainly what it looks like to me.

I notice the layout is called 'UK Horse Racing', so that's obviously the strategy he employs on Racing
megarain

yes, he is only trying to lay.

But, here is what I think shud be blue :
BA Screen blue jpeg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JTEDL

megarain wrote:

I would encourage a space, where example layouts could be displayed/swopped etc.
Nice idea, how about a 'Pimp my one-click screen' thread?
smarttraderr

megarain wrote:
Yeah definitely this release is the best one so far. Good Work by the BA Team.

Yesterday I found new set of Information which we can be used on the Click on screen. You can basically show Runner's Form.. very useful for Horse Racing. Previously I had to flip back and forth between BA and my spreadsheet for this information. Here is my BA screen :)

BA Screen.png
[/quote]

You sort of ask yourself, how did he do that ??

The examples drop-down box, in the new ladder editor, is a big addition. Sample layouts for the one-click screen, would also be nice.

I have often thought, layouts have a value. Not sure how much etc, but, if someone posted a picture of a layout, with maybe 50 stored values, it has to be worth .. something .. like 50 quid ?

I would encourage a space, where example layouts could be displayed/swopped etc.
[/quote]

Regarding the colour of the back columns, I have Lay only setting and that's why all Lay & Back columns are in red.
Tuco

megarain wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:52 am
yes, he is only trying to lay.

But, here is what I think shud be blue :

BA Screen blue jpeg.jpg
...they would be in blue mega if he set the odds display to 'normal' but I suspect on the image he's got odds display set to 'lay'.

I'm starting to create some different layouts - I made one the other day with ladders at the top and a one-click screen directly below - on a 24" screen you can have two of these side by side with 3 ladders, or across the whole width with 6 ladders and a full-width corresponding one-click screen below the 6 ladders - the beauty now with being able to spawn both ladder and one-click screens is that the options are limited by your creativeness (and by your market strategy) :)
gsa

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:48 pm
gsa wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:13 pm
Might still be a local problem only, but I wanted to report it anyway....
Thanks - was it an Automation file that you downloaded from this forum or something that you've created yourself on another PC? If you send it to us in a support ticket, we'll try to recreate.
Were you using the Import menu item in Guardian's header or the one in the Servant Manager menu?
@BetAngel

Hi!
Sorry for the late reply....
I tried the same thing on my laptop (and another computer) several times again, but never had any similar issue. I am certain, this was really an one-off error.
Cheers
Georg
weemac

In Guardian, the Stored Values conditions only allows for ticks, odds or amount adjustments, but not percent. Is this just an oversight? If you store a price or volume amount, you'll need to be able to compare percentage movements between values.
Dallas

weemac wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:37 pm
In Guardian, the Stored Values conditions only allows for ticks, odds or amount adjustments, but not percent. Is this just an oversight? If you store a price or volume amount, you'll need to be able to compare percentage movements between values.
It's quicker to compare stored values directly rather than run them through conditions as shown in this example which calculates the % difference within Stored Values
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16754

Also, it means that in future builds further stored value options can be added without the need to keep updating the conditions area
weemac

Thanks Dallas - I hadn't noticed that thread before.
Duke

HI All
I haven't read the entire thread but I've been running v1.51.1 since launch and noticed yesterday when I initialised ' Offset bet and Stop ' at 4 ticks, the stop worked, however the orange band to indicate the stop position did not appear.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Dabbla

Duke wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:14 am
HI All
I haven't read the entire thread but I've been running v1.51.1 since launch and noticed yesterday when I initialised ' Offset bet and Stop ' at 4 ticks, the stop worked, however the orange band to indicate the stop position did not appear.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Unless something has changed, the orange band is for manual stop loss only (Right click on the back or lay price on the ladder).
Duke

Thanks Dabla
The orange band does still show with manual right click on column and I presumed it would show using the global settings. To be honest I haven't used the Offset bet with Stop feature for ages. However, in the heat of battle, I'd forgotten the stop was there as it didn't show and I could have done without it as I guessed correctly the move would reverse but got stopped out!
:o
Dallas

Duke wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:40 am
Thanks Dabla
The orange band does still show with manual right click on column and I presumed it would show using the global settings. To be honest I haven't used the Offset bet with Stop feature for ages. However, in the heat of battle, I'd forgotten the stop was there as it didn't show and I could have done without it as I guessed correctly the move would reverse but got stopped out!
:o
Dabbla is correct, the cell colour becoming orange/yellow is and always has been for right-click stops only
The global settings stops do not highlight a cell on the ladder, you can see where they are set to trigger and place at in the unmatched bets area next to the bet they are associated with
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Version 1.51.1 is now out of beta and is on general release on the Bet Angel download page.

Only one small bug fix was applied when moving from the .1 beta to full release which related to changing colour/visibility of a line on the market overview screen (changes weren't being immediately applied until the cursor was clicked out of the edited cell).

The user guide has also been updated and is available at the following link: https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/v1_ ... rview.html

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”