New beta version of Bet Angel v1.52.0 - Now on general release

Euler

sa7med wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:26 am
Still unable to get the VPS version of this to install. I think the installation file may be corrupt. I double click it and nothing happens, whereas the version downloaded from the download page of the site works fine.
You may need to unblock the application before you can install it. To do this you need to right click the downloaded file, select properties and then select unblock.
sa7med

Euler wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:06 pm
sa7med wrote:
Still unable to get the VPS version of this to install. I think the installation file may be corrupt. I double click it and nothing happens, whereas the version downloaded from the download page of the site works fine.
You may need to unblock the application before you can install it. To do this you need to right click the downloaded file, select properties and then select unblock.
Gotchya, works now. Thanks
firlandsfarm

sa7med wrote:
I had this problem and Euler explained I needed to "unblock" the software … right click on the file and select "unblock" and follow the process. It worked for me :) I suspect that as a VPS lives within the Internet they are set up to be more cautious than a PC.
billyboyrifle

Great stuff. Seem to have the old problem again though when saving a BAF File when its in use. I will re-trigger bets etc.
Tuco

I'm always busy trading over the weekends so haven't installed v1.52.0 yet.

At the month end I create a clone of my hard drives, so I'll now wait until I've done this before installing this new version.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

billyboyrifle wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:54 pm
Great stuff. Seem to have the old problem again though when saving a BAF File when its in use. I will re-trigger bets etc.
It's supposed to do that. With the complexity of an Automation file, various trigger times, signals etc, there is no way to track all the edits and calculate the knock-on effect of changes between saves, so by design, the saving of an rule file is the same as removing a rule file from a market and reapplying it - resetting all triggers. Knowing that, the behaviour of a save will always be consistent.

It is not recommended practice to edit a rule while it is active on a market. If you wish to experiment by modifying an Automation file, then save it under a new name and then apply the new file to your chosen markets after you've finished editing.
frankclake

Playing with new version, so far so good.

Very pleased that my suggestion a few Months back is now included (The number count in Markets in Guardian).

Cheers guys.

Frank.
Betting4Life

Please tell me if dutching lay and or back can be done with the new coupons feature?
simonv74

The latest updates are superb.

However, I would still like to see an 'fix market order by BSP' option to fully utilise the option now BSP can be stored as a value.
firlandsfarm

simonv74 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:20 am

However, I would still like to see an 'fix market order by BSP' option to fully utilise the option now BSP can be stored as a value.
I would fully support that in conjunction with my request for "fix market order by favouritism" for all purposes.
Dallas

simonv74 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:20 am

There is a workaround you can do for this already,
If you go into Settings > Edit Settings > Automation and change the 'Favouritism sort uses' to 'Last Traded Price'

Then on your fix order rule set it to trigger at 00:00:00 in-play
chris2785

I think the Filters is a brilliant feature, but I may be missing something, what is the purpose of being able to build / add multiple filter sets, within a filter?
Dallas

chris2785 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:45 pm
I think the Filters is a brilliant feature, but I may be missing something, what is the purpose of being able to build / add multiple filter sets, within a filter?
It's so you can filter for different criteria from different markets
ie, you could filter for match odds and Over/under markets but want to set a different volume amount for each
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=18765
peterh88

Once again very impressed by improvements to Bet Angel.

My one question is why the stored value condition is missing from automation when it is available in Servants. Is this something we can look forward to in future or am I missing something?

Peter
Dallas

peterh88 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:14 am
Once again very impressed by improvements to Bet Angel.

My one question is why the stored value condition is missing from automation when it is available in Servants. Is this something we can look forward to in future or am I missing something?

Peter
The Stored value condition was added a few updates ago (there have been some new options added to it this version) but both the servants and automation use the same rules editor so you should have all the same options in both

If not perhaps post a screenshot of the two?

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”