New beta version of Bet Angel v1.52.0 - Now on general release

billbo001

i have download the up to date version of Betangel and just trying to upload the ....Scalp the Top & Bottom of a Range.baf file and it keeps coming up with this....any thoughts????
betangel1.png

Literally just been updated. NO PROBLEM NOW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

v1.52.0 is now live on general release and is on the download page,

One code change was required since the latest beta - it affected market filters looking for volumes exceeding £0 (all other volume values worked properly).
mambapeter

i am an oldish fogie who hates change....when i download new version am i going to be able to trade straight away or is it best to do when havent got open positions as will take time to learn etc...thanks
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

mambapeter wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:57 pm
....when i download new version am i going to be able to trade straight away or is it best to do when havent got open positions as will take time to learn etc
The new version is a collection of enhancements rather than changing any current behaviour; we always try to avoid changing behaviour as we have such a strong established userbase that are comfortable with the product. When such changes are necessary, we tend to add a customisation point to allow reversion to previous behaviour if required.

Anyway, have a read through the first post on this thread for a detailed description of the changes in v1.52.0 and decide how to proceed, but I would think you'd be fine just installing it and using as normal.
jamesedwards

Hi all. I've been using the new beta for a few weeks. I use the one-click screen for betting in running and every now and again I'm finding a random £2 lay gets staked against one of the selections towards the bottom of the list. It seems to happen around the time that I am sorting between back price low to high, and by Betfair order. I cant see any behaviour that I am doing to make this happen. I must have seen it around 5 or 6 times since I migrated to this beta. Has anyone seen anything similar? Or perhaps I am just going mad?
jamesedwards

jameegray1 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:24 pm
Hi all. I've been using the new beta for a few weeks. I use the one-click screen for betting in running and every now and again I'm finding a random £2 lay gets staked against one of the selections towards the bottom of the list. It seems to happen around the time that I am sorting between back price low to high, and by Betfair order. I cant see any behaviour that I am doing to make this happen. I must have seen it around 5 or 6 times since I migrated to this beta. Has anyone seen anything similar? Or perhaps I am just going mad?
Sorry please ignore this. It just happened again and this time I stopped all trading and dug into the log files and found the problem in my excel worksheet which I updated around the same time as the beta update. All is good now! :)
RedBamboo

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:18 pm
v1.52.0 is now live on general release and is on the download page,

I'm not sure what version control protocols you use. Is the general release version the download link on the first page of this thread? I only ask as the file name notes "beta".

Thanks.
Dallas

RedBamboo wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 2:55 pm

I'm not sure what version control protocols you use. Is the general release version the download link on the first page of this thread? I only ask as the file name notes "beta".

Thanks.
On general release is referring to it now being available on the main Bet Angel website in the downloaded area
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
RedBamboo

Dallas wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:51 pm
RedBamboo wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 2:55 pm

Thanks.
On general release is referring to it now being available on the main Bet Angel website in the downloaded area
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Got it. Thanks Dallas.
soccersaint

The recent improvements via coupons etc has brought a fresh look to Bet Angel and opened many doors for exploration.

I am however just wondering if an option to load a coupon in an additional method might prove more helpful.

In the screen shot using soccer as an my main market... if I could then
1) highlight the fixture date,
2) select my market : example Match Odds...and then
3) Add to coupon...I have in just a few clicks added all my Match Odds for the 26th to a coupon.

If I also have the option to add those markets to Guardian as well then I don’t need to move from the page.My automation for those markets would be ready with Guardian populated.

Is the above a possibility ?

Thank you for your time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

soccersaint wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:04 pm
The recent improvements via coupons etc has brought a fresh look to Bet Angel and opened many doors for exploration.

I am however just wondering if an option to load a coupon in an additional method might prove more helpful.

In the screen shot using soccer as an my main market... if I could then
1) highlight the fixture date,
2) select my market : example Match Odds...and then
3) Add to coupon...I have in just a few clicks added all my Match Odds for the 26th to a coupon.

If I also have the option to add those markets to Guardian as well then I don’t need to move from the page.My automation for those markets would be ready with Guardian populated.

Is the above a possibility ?

Thank you for your time
Yes, its already possible and can all be done with just a single keystroke
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18920
Wildly

Euler wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:06 pm
sa7med wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:26 am
Still unable to get the VPS version of this to install. I think the installation file may be corrupt. I double click it and nothing happens, whereas the version downloaded from the download page of the site works fine.
You may need to unblock the application before you can install it. To do this you need to right click the downloaded file, select properties and then select unblock.
When I right click downloaded VPS server file I don't see any option to unblock.
I am unable to open or run the file.

This is the first update I have tried to install since subscribing to BetAngel VPS so I'm unsure if there are permissions I need to give.

Also should I be trying to install the server version from the first post on this thread with name that ends in beta2 or the one from the main download that does not?
49ers

Absolutley Fantastic! - Just been having a play around with the new features this morning and it now enables me to take my servants/semi-automation to the next level taking more of the emotion out of trading.

Many, many thanks
convoysur-2

Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:37 pm
Marc,

Do you use the browser embedded into the Bet Angel Desktop page to browse any third party sites? Sometimes a misbehaving web script can crash the whole environment.

If not, briefly describe how you use Bet Angel (manual trading, automation, Excel etc) so that we have a profile to compare against any other reports that come in. Currently this is the first issue of this type to be reported with the beta.

Also, let us know which, if any, anti-virus software you run. Avast & BitDefender have both caused issues with .Net applications in the past, but as far as i’m aware the current versions of that software is ok.
Hi
I have been away from trading last 7 weeks or so with health things,
im still having problems with betangel crashing on me,

Do you use the browser embedded into the Bet Angel Desktop page to browse any third party sites? Sometimes a misbehaving web script can crash the whole environment.--------No I never use it,.

If not, briefly describe how you use Bet Angel (manual trading, automation, Excel etc) so that we have a profile to compare against any other reports that come in. Currently this is the first issue of this type to be reported with the beta.------i use the ladder manual trading with some automation -very little automation

Also, let us know which, if any, anti-virus software you run. Avast & BitDefender have both caused issues with .Net applications in the past, but as far as i’m aware the current versions of that software is ok.
[/quote]-- i dont have avast or bitdefender .

im still getting the close programe problem..
Please advise ,
convoysur-2

I use advanced system care programe and antivirus

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”