Updated: New beta version of Bet Angel v1.53.1 - Now on general release

lotora

Suggestion for future versions: To be able to automatically trade WITHIN a tiebreak
Westerner

ISSUE:

Not sure if you are aware of this, so thought I'd post to let you know just in case, but in cricket markets the 'Over LINE' markets aren't displayed properly on the ladder.

On these markets the back/lay prices should be replaced with the TOTAL RUNS amount e.g. 250.5

If you load a cricket market when in-play and take a look at these markets it will become obvious very quickly what I'm trying to describe :D

Thanks
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Westerner wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:28 am
Not sure if you are aware of this, so thought I'd post to let you know just in case, but in cricket markets the 'Over LINE' markets aren't displayed properly on the ladder.
On these markets the back/lay prices should be replaced with the TOTAL RUNS amount e.g. 250.5
We don't currently support the Cricket Line markets. With their concept of price increments every 0.5 and all bets being placed at odds of 2.0 with this additional 'Runs' parameter, it doesn't fit well into the normal interface and would require code changes in many places to properly support it. There has never been enough cusomter demand to warrant the development work.
hedgeupgreen

An chance BA will support High DPI displays anytime soon?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

hedgeupgreen wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:20 pm
An chance BA will support High DPI displays anytime soon?
Similar answer to the last one - the lack of demand doesn't justify the development effort. However, we fully support high resolution monitors on Windows 10 because you can apply the Windows display scaling percentage to increase the size of the fonts when it's too small to read.
superfrank

This version does some strange things to ladders when a selection hits 1000 in-play. It blanks the price column and shows the hedge column as zero rather than the P or L on that selection.
Looks and feels odd.
I've gone back to 1.53.0.
paspuggie48

I got this message on my log tonight after a trade on the US market tonight failed to 'Take SP' request I set everytime I place a bet. It cost me big time...in fact this has cost me a lot on two occasions...grrr

Is it because I'm using 1.53.1 ?

WARNING: The Betfair API was unable to process the bet cancellation request. Second attempt activated

Shall I download and use the new 1.54?
Tuco

I'm paying for the latest version so I always download and use the latest version - also so that I can see the changes/updates made to the latest version and make comment where necessary in addition to making suggestions for the future updates which benefits us all - if you're on an earlier version you're out of the conversation which benefits no-one.
Dallas

paspuggie48 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 9:00 pm
I got this message on my log tonight after a trade on the US market tonight failed to 'Take SP' request I set everytime I place a bet. It cost me big time...in fact this has cost me a lot on two occasions...grrr

Is it because I'm using 1.53.1 ?

WARNING: The Betfair API was unable to process the bet cancellation request. Second attempt activated

Shall I download and use the new 1.54?
How much was the Bet for?
Did it meet Betfairs minumim SP Bet criteria?
Do Betfair allow SP bets on the market?

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”