Updated: New beta version of Bet Angel v1.54.0 - Now on general release

Dabbla

I was looking at Guardian, but you have help me crack the problem.
The SV should trigger against all selections that meet criteria but was only set to trigger once.

Cheers Dallas
salmanim140i

Hi all,

I have downloaded this and installed the new version. 

However when I go to run an automation over a period of time and then come back to it, the software seems to have bombed out and closed it self down. All my other applications are still up and running but bet angel has shut it self down?

I did just load it on top of the other software? Should I have uninstalled the lot and reinstall??

Any ideas?

Thanks
Jukebox

Dear BA - sorry to post here but I have misplaced the private e-mail address supplied.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the team in the BA office for inviting me to take part in the early testing for the next version of BA Pro
Some of the new features have been quite eye-opening. The feature I've found most useful has been the abilty to display stored values on the trading screens coupled with the range of stored values available and whilst that isn't new - until now I've only been able to display Projected SP in pre-play markets or Actual SP in the in-play markets. Making Actual SP available to the pre-play market in this test version has been a major breakthrough for my trading. Instead of opening a trade and nervously hoping that the market will move in the direction I hope to close at I can now open with full confidence of where the Actual SP will be.

As discussed I don't think this should be made available for general release until the ramifications and impact to future markets have been fully considered.
jimibt

Jukebox wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:03 am
Dear BA - sorry to post here but I have misplaced the private e-mail address supplied.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the team in the BA office for inviting me to take part in the early testing for the next version of BA Pro
Some of the new features have been quite eye-opening. The feature I've found most useful has been the abilty to display stored values on the trading screens coupled with the range of stored values available and whilst that isn't new - until now I've only been able to display Projected SP in pre-play markets or Actual SP in the in-play markets. Making Actual SP available to the pre-play market in this test version has been a major breakthrough for my trading. Instead of opening a trade and nervously hoping that the market will move in the direction I hope to close at I can now open with full confidence of where the Actual SP will be.

As discussed I don't think this should be made available for general release until the ramifications and impact to future markets have been fully considered.
amazing -i think i need *A Roof Pill* after that - lol

[edit] - btw, i think the working title of the new version that you trialed is: Oaf Ill Pro
sniffer66

Jukebox wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:03 am

Sounds great. I assume this was a feature only previously available to Peter, Dallas and the app devs ?
Can't wait to try it out ;)
Archery1969

I this an April fools joke by any chance ?

"Instead of opening a trade and nervously hoping that the market will move in the direction I hope to close at I can now open with full confidence of where the Actual SP will be."
Jukebox

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:28 pm
Sounds great. I assume this was a feature only previously available to Peter, Dallas and the app devs ?
Can't wait to try it out ;)
I think it is reasonable to assume that the version has been put through the wringer by a select few before being released to a second wave of wider tesing.
Jukebox

Archery1969 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:49 pm

"Instead of opening a trade and nervously hoping that the market will move in the direction I hope to close at I can now open with full confidence of where the Actual SP will be."
Its actually a development of the previous method of setting the computer clock forward by 30 seconds to allow the Actual SP to become available to the API ahead of the actual off.
Archery1969

Jukebox wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:56 pm
Archery1969 wrote:

Its actually a development of the previous method of setting the computer clock forward by 30 seconds to allow the Actual SP to become available to the API ahead of the actual off.
:lol:
sniffer66

Jukebox wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:56 pm
Archery1969 wrote:

I hadn't even considered that. I went down the route of not syncing my PC with an NTP server for British Summer Time and living with a decent profit in the summer and terrible results in the winter :(
Jukebox

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:03 pm
I hadn't even considered that. I went down the route of not syncing my PC with an NTP server for British Summer Time and living with a decent profit in the summer and terrible results in the winter :(
Sometimes the best breakthroughs are discovered by accident.
sentinel

Can I use this version with Windows 7?
Dallas

sentinel wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:10 pm
Can I use this version with Windows 7?
Following a recent security update from Betfair a few months ago you'll need Win7 with SP1 and Internet Explorer 11 or above to run any version of Bet Angel.

Older versions of Windows no longer support the security ciphers Betfair now requires
sentinel

Thanks for that Dallas
GaryCook

Good Update. If I could request something it would be some more work on the Soccer Mytic interface related to multiple markets. I think myself have to come in and out of SM far too much to be that usable.

PS: I think it was me that first suggested global variables. :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”