Updated: New beta version of Bet Angel v1.54.0 - Now on general release

Euler

Trying right-clicking the download and looking at properties to see if it has been restricted in some way by the local system.
sionascaig

KJLP60 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:20 am
Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but the installation program isnt working for me? It downloads but when I click on the file nothing happens.
I had a similar problem... tried to open just after downloading but nothing happened... Did something else and tried again after a couple of mins and it opened fine... Think I may have been a bit quick off the blocks and PC was busy chuntering through something else in the background.. Working now...
Archery1969

Hi,

Under the condition 'Historic Relative Odds' can we have an option to compare Best Back Price with 2nd Best Back Price and 3rd Best Back Price etc.

Example:

Back Price = 2nd Back Price + 1 and 2nd Back Price = 3rd Back Price + 1

The above would show that there are no gaps between the first 3 back prices.

This would be very useful for markets like greyhounds which can be very gappy.

Or does anyone know how to do it in the latest BA deployment ?

Thanks,
captainbang

Archery1969 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:14 pm
Hi,

Under the condition 'Historic Relative Odds' can we have an option to compare Best Back Price with 2nd Best Back Price and 3rd Best Back Price etc.

Example:

Thanks,
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11669
Archery1969

captainbang wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:33 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:14 pm
Hi,

Example:

Thanks,
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11669
Thanks but that’s not the same thing.
KJLP60

Euler wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:39 am
Trying right-clicking the download and looking at properties to see if it has been restricted in some way by the local system.
Thanks, it was restricted, it's never done that before!
Cheers
GaryCook

If I'm correct Stored Values are as per my feature request, awhile ago. I'm sure Peter thought of it already but I prompted it with a YouTube comment. Was really stoked once they implemented it and let me know. :)

Well, I am the King of Martingales after all. A king that lost their entire empire on an egotistical wager with another king and now is only king by name. :)

Since Martingales don't work. Fun to play with though. WITH CAUTION. Probably just paper trading shenanigans.

Also, I thought more cross-market stuff would give us an advantage.

This update taking the concept further than I could have dreamed is great. Thank you!
49ers

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is me or not but there might be a potential bug in the software so just wanted to check?

I'm trying to set a shared stored value with the price of the most recent matched bet but it doesn't seem to be working, nothing is recorded in the Log file and the SV value remains at 0. I have the rule set to trigger just once as I want to record the opened bet odds on the runner (Set/Modify Stored Value Only) hence there are no conditions.
Stored_Values.png
Does anybody else experience the same thing?

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wolf1877

49ers wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:45 pm
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is me or not but there might be a potential bug in the software so just wanted to check?

I'm trying to set a shared stored value with the price of the most recent matched bet but it doesn't seem to be working, nothing is recorded in the Log file and the SV value remains at 0. I have the rule set to trigger just once as I want to record the opened bet odds on the runner (Set/Modify Stored Value Only) hence there are no conditions.

Stored_Values.png

Thanks
I think this returns the price of YOUR most recent matched bet NOT the most recent matched bet on the market.
If you are looking for the price of the first matched bet on the market then you could use Last Traded Price when the Selection Volume is > 0
49ers

[/quote]

I think this returns the price of YOUR most recent matched bet NOT the most recent matched bet on the market.
If you are looking for the price of the first matched bet on the market then you could use Last Traded Price when the Selection Volume is > 0
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply. What I'm trying to do is record the opening odds of the first bet on a selection not the market so I don't think this would work?

I have several servants running on different runners and when a position is opened I want to record the odds of the first matched bet. I thought that this condition would work for this but it just isn't storing a value hence my checking to see if this is potentially a bug? I could do this in Excel but it seems more simple to use BA if possible?

Thanks
Wolf1877

49ers wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:45 pm
Hello,

Stored_Values.png

Thanks
49ers wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:31 am
Thanks for your reply. What I'm trying to do is record the opening odds of the first bet on a selection not the market so I don't think this would work?

I have several servants running on different runners and when a position is opened I want to record the odds of the first matched bet. I thought that this condition would work for this but it just isn't storing a value hence my checking to see if this is potentially a bug? I could do this in Excel but it seems more simple to use BA if possible?
I've set up a similar servant and done a test and it works exactly as I expected and there is no bug.
If I run the servant on a selection where I have already had a matched bet it sets my previously unset SV with the odds of MY last matched bet on the selection.
If I run the servant on a selection where I have not had a a matched bet it sets my previously unset SV with 0 .

Your first post said that you have set up a rule to execute once with no conditions. Your second post mentions that your rule is in a manually started servant.

So immediately you start your servant your rule will trigger and it will assign THE PRICE OF YOUR MOST RECENT MATCHED BET or ZERO (if you havent already had a matched bet) into the SV. Then the rule will never run again as it runs once only. If you only want to run the rule after your first bet is matched then you need to set a "Number of Matched Bets" > 0 condition. If you wanted to capture the price of the first trade for the selection (regardless of if it is one your own trades) then you need to assign Last Traded Price into your SV and add a condition that Volume of the Selection > 0.
Last edited by Wolf1877 on Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
49ers

Brilliant! Thank you so much for you reply.

All the best
RalfusDawes

Bet Angel wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:32 pm
Wolf1877 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:02 pm
Any info on what changes are included in BetDAQ v1.28.2 or is it just the expiry date extended?
Expiry date, plus we patched in Betdaq's charts from the web page when you click the runner name. They aren't great, because the chart animates as it draws and the scrollbar overlaps the text, but that's just how they are hosted by Betdaq..... better than nothing!
Thanks for this Team BA, the graphs are a heck of a lot better than nothing!

With the Betdaq version, Win Or Each Way markets are listed, but are never populated with any money. There is no Each Way market available through Bet Angel, but it is available via the website, and through other software (Win Or Each Way and Each Way markets are available, helpfully with exactly the same menu name...). Any chance you could add Each Way markets to the Market Selections?

Cheers
Dabbla

Im pretty sure there’s a bug with the SV condition, for the second time this week, as soon as I have used a SV condition in a rule the rule has not fired as it should. It seems ok on its own but with other conditions it fails.
It’s simple condition it should just = 1 but does not work.
I have added the file hopefully someone can have a look assess.

It’s the last rule that will not fire (SHOW ME BETS BACK (3))
I have put some numbers in ( ) at the end of some of the rules name. , this indicates the condition triggers for the conditions in the rule that’s not firing.
It will need to be tested on a market that has a gap of 1 or more ticks between any selection.

TEST.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Dabbla wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:05 am
Im pretty sure there’s a bug with the SV condition, for the second time this week, as soon as I have used a SV condition in a rule the rule has not fired as it should. It seems ok on its own but with other conditions it fails.
It’s simple condition it should just = 1 but does not work.
I have added the file hopefully someone can have a look assess.

It’s the last rule that will not fire (SHOW ME BETS BACK (3))
I have put some numbers in ( ) at the end of some of the rules name. , this indicates the condition triggers for the conditions in the rule that’s not firing.
It will need to be tested on a market that has a gap of 1 or more ticks between any selection.

TEST.baf
Its triggering ok here, perhaps you've just been looking at the log file as i noticed on the (SHOW ME BETS BACK (3) rule you don't have the 'Note signal changes in market log' ticked for the signal it sets

Guardian.JPG

Once ticked

Log1.JPG

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”