New version of Bet Angel v1.54.1 - recovery from API issues

Dallas

tennistaxi wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:27 am
Hi,
I have updated by downloading the new version. My previous version was quite old, but in Guardian, it allowed me to click and drag to highlight markets. I used this to delete or apply rules to them.

However, the new version only seems to allow me to click on one market only. The drag feature is gone, so I have to use the keyboard to highlight them with the cursor key. I have tried this on two separate computer's.

Has this feature been taken out on the new version, or is there a setting that I can change?

Thanks
On the behaviour tab in your main settings are there is a now an option to enable 'Drag & Drop'
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/behaviour.html

Also you may want to update to the following latest version which contains a fix for the new rules introduced by Betfair last week which effects the using of smaller stakes especially when greening.
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21265
eatyourgreens

hi all, I am probably in the wrong section but can anyone help please? - I havent used betangel for a while, and I am using a newish laptop that I have not used betangel on before. I have just purchased a few one day codes, but I cannot download betangel pro software to use them, everytime I try to download I get
"BAP-1-54-1.exe was blocked because it could harm your device"
any ideas what I need to do?
thanx :-)

.........SORTED! I turned off "microsoft defender smart screen" just in case this helps anyone with same problem in future :-)

have a nice day!
stay safe, stay lucky!
hellothere

tennistaxi wrote: ↑Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:27 am
Hi,
I have updated by downloading the new version. My previous version was quite old, but in Guardian, it allowed me to click and drag to highlight markets. I used this to delete or apply rules to them.

However, the new version only seems to allow me to click on one market only. The drag feature is gone, so I have to use the keyboard to highlight them with the cursor key. I have tried this on two separate computer's.

Has this feature been taken out on the new version, or is there a setting that I can change?

Thanks
On the behaviour tab in your main settings are there is a now an option to enable 'Drag & Drop'

Also you may want to update to the following latest version which contains a fix for the new rules introduced by Betfair last week which effects the using of smaller stakes especially when greening.
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21265

I loaded the updated version and had the same problem - ie could not highlight and drag markets. I went to the behaviour setting and this feature seems to work only when I untick the 'allow drag and drop' box.

Is it only me?! Anyway, it seems to work now!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

hellothere wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:47 pm

I loaded the updated version and had the same problem - ie could not highlight and drag markets. I went to the behaviour setting and this feature seems to work only when I untick the 'allow drag and drop' box.

Is it only me?! Anyway, it seems to work now!
Yes that's the correct thing to do, if you want the mouse-drag action to select multiple rows in Guardian, you have to switch off the market drag & drop feature. The drag can't be assigned to two actions at once.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”