New beta version of Bet Angel v1.55.0 - now on general release

firlandsfarm

Anbell wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:34 am
Are you hitting the SP minimums?
Hi Anbell … No, they are all In-Running. But yes, they are below the £2 minimum bet because I am first live testing a new BOT … But so are the other 990 bets! :) But minimums are worth a thought so I'll see if there is any correlation between them, thanks for getting the grey matter active.
Pavarotti

How do I place multiple markets into guardian ? It used to be easy with market selection in the previous version of bet angel.
Dallas

chucknorris wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:12 pm
just using the log to record some bet data to use in excel after the day.. has anyone got some sort of excel template that filters the price information a bit better, or should i work on one from scratch?

(theres a dead link in the blog post hotlinked as 'forum') https://www.betangelacademy.com/bet-ang ... ory-lists/
Can you confirm which link?

I just tried the one highlighted near the bottom of the page and thats opening the correct forum page
Link.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Pavarotti wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:33 pm
I need some advice. I have just updated to v1.55.0. Why can I not populate all racing markets at once ? I have to go to select a market and it only lets me put 1 market in at a time.
Pavarotti wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:40 pm
How do I place multiple markets into guardian ? It used to be easy with market selection in the previous version of bet angel.

There hasn't been any changes to the ways markets are populated (nor anything new added in that area in this version) so not sure what it is your seeing or which option you are using to add them?
For UK, IRE, AUS and US markets you still just tick them on the racing tab and click 'add'

If you could confirm which market selection tab you are using and perhaps include a screenshot? that might help further
Dallas

firlandsfarm wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:20 am
Dallas wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:23 pm
No, it will only trigger on the selections that meet your criteria (have a back price less than 10 and its in-play), at the time it triggers.
OK, got it … so if I want it to trigger just once on every selection I need to re-arm regularly to ask it to keep checking for compliance with the Conditions and have a signal set when a selection is acted on. The same as when using Any Selection. That would explain why I couldn't figure out why the BOT was behaving as it was. Thanks Dallas. :)
Yes, you could for example set it to trigger several times and use a 'Number of place bet triggers condition' on selection is equal to 0
To prevent it firing on the same selection more than once
Pavarotti

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:58 pm
Pavarotti wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:33 pm
I need some advice. I have just updated to v1.55.0. Why can I not populate all racing markets at once ? I have to go to select a market and it only lets me put 1 market in at a time.
Pavarotti wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:40 pm

There hasn't been any changes to the ways markets are populated (nor anything new added in that area in this version) so not sure what it is your seeing or which option you are using to add them?
For UK, IRE, AUS and US markets you still just tick them on the racing tab and click 'add'

If you could confirm which market selection tab you are using and perhaps include a screenshot? that might help further
Sorted now. I updated to new version but didn't notice that the show sidebar was unchecked. Old age is a hinder hahaha
Dublin_Flyer

Getting an error on the relative odds selection in conditions. Had it a couple of weeks ago but couldn't remember when it was happening.
Can't attach the txt file but the exception is;

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
at System.Drawing.Image.get_Width()
at System.Drawing.Image.get_Size()
at Infragistics.Win.EditorWithTextUIElement.GetImageSize(Image img, Size& imageSize)
at Infragistics.Win.EditorWithTextUIElement.PositionChildElements()
at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.DrawHelper(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode, Boolean clipText, Boolean forceDrawAsFocused, Boolean preventAlphaBlendGraphics, Nullable`1 zoomFactor)
at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.Draw(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode, Size elementSize, Boolean preventAlphaBlendGraphics)
at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.Draw(Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs pe)
at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinEditors.TextEditorControlBase.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I'll try replicate it in the morning after work and see exactly how it's happening.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:51 pm
Getting an error on the relative odds selection in conditions. Had it a couple of weeks ago but couldn't remember when it was happening.
Can't attach the txt file but the exception is;

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
at System.Drawing.Image.get_Width()
at System.Drawing.Image.get_Size()
It's most likely that while you were editing the rule, the market was settled in the background and the silks were disposed of. It's not the easiest thing to fix as most of it happens outside of our own code, but we've got a note to look into it sometime.
If you find it happens when the market is still active, then that's more of an issue and will raise the priority.
surfspik

Dallas wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:51 pm
surfspik wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:53 pm
where can I find the settings to have the ladders displayed like this example given in the first post please?
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=21653
Missed this reply originally, but thanks a bunch:-)
chucknorris

Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:53 pm
chucknorris wrote:
just using the log to record some bet data to use in excel after the day.. has anyone got some sort of excel template that filters the price information a bit better, or should i work on one from scratch?

(theres a dead link in the blog post hotlinked as 'forum') https://www.betangelacademy.com/bet-ang ... ory-lists/

I just tried the one highlighted near the bottom of the page and thats opening the correct forum page

Link.JPG
it says im not authorised to view that forum. You sure that link is available to everyone?
Dallas

chucknorris wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:34 pm
Dallas wrote:
chucknorris wrote:

Link.JPG
it says im not authorised to view that forum. You sure that link is available to everyone?
Yes its an open link, you'd don't even need to be logged in anywhere including the forum to see it
chucknorris

Dallas wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:56 pm
chucknorris wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Link.JPG
Yes its an open link, you'd don't even need to be logged in anywhere including the forum to see it
''At the end of each day you can use the ‘Copy to Clipboard’ button in the bottom right corner to extract that and save as a .txt or .csv file for later anaylsis and charting etc. For more information on this (with no excel knowledge required) please see the following post from the Bet Angel Forum.''

the link called forum doesnt work
Dallas

chucknorris wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:15 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:56 pm
chucknorris wrote:

''At the end of each day you can use the ‘Copy to Clipboard’ button in the bottom right corner to extract that and save as a .txt or .csv file for later anaylsis and charting etc. For more information on this (with no excel knowledge required) please see the following post from the Bet Angel Forum.''

the link called forum doesnt work
Ok i see the one you mean now (it's not the one I highlighted in an image on the last page so think we got crossed links)

The one you've just pointed out has had the post removed so effectively is a dead link so no one can see it
chucknorris

i guess my question still stands then, has someone got an excel document that can format the log file information into something easily digestable? if not ive got some work needs doing
firlandsfarm

chucknorris wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:56 pm
i guess my question still stands then, has someone got an excel document that can format the log file information into something easily digestable? if not ive got some work needs doing
I don't have a standard one but you can cut it up into it's contents quite easily using left(), right() and mid() in conjunction with find() and look for data start/finish identifiers such as : / = etc. Just go along the row and have a character count cell between each data cell that you use to reference the next bit of data.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”