New beta version of Bet Angel v1.55.0 - now on general release

Diacritical Quark

Image of me only being able to actually select a market by right clicking

Diacritical Quark

The only way I can select a market is by right clicking, I can only do this on 1 market at a time, by right clicking it then allows me to see the market in the 'odds' window, by normal left clicking nothing happens at all. I can't actually select the whole line by left clicking.

This is useless to me, how can I go back to the previous version I had that worked?
Dallas

Diacritical Quark wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:06 pm
Image of me only being able to actually select a market by right clicking

Diacritical Quark wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:08 pm
The only way I can select a market is by right clicking, I can only do this on 1 market at a time, by right clicking it then allows me to see the market in the 'odds' window, by normal left clicking nothing happens at all. I can't actually select the whole line by left clicking.

This is useless to me, how can I go back to the previous version I had that worked?
OK, that's nothing to do with the new build, your settings/layout profile has become corrupted so its not working correctly (notice the difference in fonts and column headers in Guardian between our two images)

You'll need to delete that profile then if you login with the factory defaults you should see Guardian appear normally again. You'll then need to re-create and save the profile you were using or if you have a similar already saved (where Guardian is still displaying properly) you can edit that and re-save it
Guardian.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Diacritical Quark

Ah ok this makes sense now, thanks for your help Dallas.
Archery1969

Installed BA lastnight, created new profiles, all looking good.

Opened it this morning and things dont look correct. Why is there a date in the start time column ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Archery1969 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:23 am

Opened it this morning and things dont look correct. Why is there a date in the start time column ?
See the response to the previous poster above
Archery1969

Dallas wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:54 pm
Archery1969 wrote:

Thanks Dallas,
speedyhamster

Dallas wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:54 pm
Archery1969 wrote:

Also when i had the same problem my ladder setting were defaulting to <BetAngel settings> so might throw other settings out too, works correctly when i re did my profiles.
eminbe

I have version 1.55.0.b3
What has happened to the single leader view?
When I right-click on a runner in the one-click tab, and I could choose to view its single leader on a single window. :(
No menu comes up when I right-click on a runner :(
My mouse is working I could right-click in any application even here.
Please help
Dallas

eminbe wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:47 pm
I have version 1.55.0.b3
When I right-click on a runner in the one-click tab, and I could choose to view its single leader on a single window. :(
Please help
Thats an older beta version, first download the latest from the website
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

But nothing has changed in either version regarding the right-click menu options since quick bets was added a few versions ago, once you've installed the latest version post a screenshot of what happens when you do right click
eminbe

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:28 pm
eminbe wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:47 pm
I have version 1.55.0.b3
Please help
Thats an older beta version, first download the latest from the website
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

But nothing has changed in either version regarding the right-click menu options since quick bets was added a few versions ago, once you've installed the latest version post a screenshot of what happens when you do right click
After installing the new update version same problem

I have placed 2 screenshots one showing I can right-click around the grid and the other showing when I right-click on the runner's name with no menu.
Dallas

Right clicking on a selections name on the one-click screen has never performed any action or displayed any menu. The only right click action anywhere on the one-click grid is on the stakes (to display the ladder preset stakes), this was added a few versions ago.

You can 'sort' the selections by order of favouritism by clicking the 'back' price column header if thats what you mean by 'leader'

If you are looking for the 'Quick bets' ticket that has always been done by right-clicking the market name then selecting 'Display a Quick Bet ticket for the market'
eminbe

Dallas wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:09 am
Right clicking on a selections name on the one-click screen has never performed any action or displayed any menu. The only right click action anywhere on the one-click grid is on the stakes (to display the ladder preset stakes), this was added a few versions ago.

You can 'sort' the selections by order of favouritism by clicking the 'back' price column header if thats what you mean by 'leader'

If you are looking for the 'Quick bets' ticket that has always been done by right-clicking the market name then selecting 'Display a Quick Bet ticket for the market'
I do remember I watched a youtube video but I can't find it now about it.
Dallas

eminbe wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:30 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:09 am

I do remember I watched a youtube video but I can't find it now about it.
It can't have been a Bet Angel one as no such options have ever existed
Derek27

Has anyone managed to install BA on the latest Windows 10 2009 (also known as 20H2)?

I jumped the gun upgrading and find MSI files won't install but it installed okay when I restored an image of the 2004 version.

Edit: Problem solved. Bizarrely, marking the Windows\Temp directory with user write permission solved the problem. :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”