New beta version of Bet Angel v1.55.0 - now on general release

Dallas

chucknorris wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:34 pm
Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:53 pm
chucknorris wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:12 pm
just using the log to record some bet data to use in excel after the day.. has anyone got some sort of excel template that filters the price information a bit better, or should i work on one from scratch?

(theres a dead link in the blog post hotlinked as 'forum') https://www.betangelacademy.com/bet-ang ... ory-lists/
Can you confirm which link?

I just tried the one highlighted near the bottom of the page and thats opening the correct forum page

Link.JPG
it says im not authorised to view that forum. You sure that link is available to everyone?
Yes its an open link, you'd don't even need to be logged in anywhere including the forum to see it
chucknorris

Dallas wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:56 pm
chucknorris wrote:
Dallas wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:53 pm

Can you confirm which link?

I just tried the one highlighted near the bottom of the page and thats opening the correct forum page

Link.JPG
it says im not authorised to view that forum. You sure that link is available to everyone?
Yes its an open link, you'd don't even need to be logged in anywhere including the forum to see it
''At the end of each day you can use the ‘Copy to Clipboard’ button in the bottom right corner to extract that and save as a .txt or .csv file for later anaylsis and charting etc. For more information on this (with no excel knowledge required) please see the following post from the Bet Angel Forum.''

the link called forum doesnt work
Dallas

chucknorris wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:15 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:56 pm
chucknorris wrote:

''At the end of each day you can use the ‘Copy to Clipboard’ button in the bottom right corner to extract that and save as a .txt or .csv file for later anaylsis and charting etc. For more information on this (with no excel knowledge required) please see the following post from the Bet Angel Forum.''

the link called forum doesnt work
Ok i see the one you mean now (it's not the one I highlighted in an image on the last page so think we got crossed links)

The one you've just pointed out has had the post removed so effectively is a dead link so no one can see it
chucknorris

i guess my question still stands then, has someone got an excel document that can format the log file information into something easily digestable? if not ive got some work needs doing
firlandsfarm

chucknorris wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:56 pm
i guess my question still stands then, has someone got an excel document that can format the log file information into something easily digestable? if not ive got some work needs doing
I don't have a standard one but you can cut it up into it's contents quite easily using left(), right() and mid() in conjunction with find() and look for data start/finish identifiers such as : / = etc. Just go along the row and have a character count cell between each data cell that you use to reference the next bit of data.
ilovepizza82

BUG: Doesnt show proper potential profit when betting on Each Way selections.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffer66

Just wondering how many entries the Text Comparison rules can handle ?

Say I wanted to create a "one size fits all" tennis automation, rather than manually split out WTA and ATP. I'm thinking I could drop the top 500 players from each sex into a signal rule using the text condition and tailor the following rules based on a signal being set.

Likewise I could do the same with players with strong serve\return\recovery stats etc for the previous year and tailor follow on rules in the same way....
sniffer66

sniffer66 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 pm
Just wondering how many entries the Text Comparison rules can handle ?

Say I wanted to create a "one size fits all" tennis automation, rather than manually split out WTA and ATP. I'm thinking I could drop the top 500 players from each sex into a signal rule using the text condition and tailor the following rules based on a signal being set.

Likewise I could do the same with players with strong serve\return\recovery stats etc for the previous year and tailor follow on rules in the same way....
Just answered my own question
Capture.JPG

This opens up some VERY interesting possibilites :)

Using a "<PlayerName> v " or a " v <PlayerName>" text comparison also means I know which Betfair order the relevant player is on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

jameegray1 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:00 pm
Hi, I'm just getting to grips with new 1.55.0. Love all the changes I've encountered so far apart from one, which is the new structure for logs which are now in pages. I thought at first it was one page for each market (which would be great) but I've found the way markets are stretched across more than one page tough to get to grips with.
Still finding the new restriction really awkward. Would like to request for next release there be an option added to the drop-down for "all rows" or at least a much bigger number like "1000 rows" or something?
firlandsfarm

jameegray1 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:13 pm
jameegray1 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:00 pm
Hi, I'm just getting to grips with new 1.55.0. Love all the changes I've encountered so far apart from one, which is the new structure for logs which are now in pages. I thought at first it was one page for each market (which would be great) but I've found the way markets are stretched across more than one page tough to get to grips with.
Still finding the new restriction really awkward. Would like to request for next release there be an option added to the drop-down for "all rows" or at least a much bigger number like "1000 rows" or something?
Agreed, also I find that the log defaults to the last line when a new line is added makes it impossible to review the log while the Rule Set is active. It would be much easier if it was the other way round and the viewer scrolled line by line if they wanted to see the new log entries as they are added than to have the thing keep jumping to the last line and not give you the time to move back to where you were reading before it jumps down again! It makes the log near useless when the Rule Set is active.
speedyhamster

i have 2 copies of windows 10 with 2 copies of BetAngel Professional 1.55.0 one for trading on my trading copy of windows 10 and one on my general Pc Windows 10 account(both accounts on the same pc separate SSD drives). On both copies of bet angel Guardian is working strangely
2020-09-22 (3).png
2020-09-22 (4).png
2020-09-22 (6).png
i completely removed BetAngel files on main pc copy and reinstalled and has fixed it, however on my trading copy i have left it in case BetAngel
want any files to look into this.
Dallas

speedyhamster wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:21 am
i have 2 copies of windows 10 with 2 copies of BetAngel Professional 1.55.0 one for trading on my trading copy of windows 10 and one on my general Pc Windows 10 account(both accounts on the same pc separate SSD drives). On both copies of bet angel Guardian is working strangely

2020-09-22 (3).png

2020-09-22 (4).png

2020-09-22 (6).png

i completely removed BetAngel files on main pc copy and reinstalled and has fixed it, however on my trading copy i have left it in case BetAngel
That will happen if one of your saved profiles has become corrupt, if you login with the factory defaults from the blue login window, it should be back to normal, you'll then just need to re-create and save that profile again.

Or if you have them backed up elsewhere delete the current ones out and copy across again from your back up
speedyhamster

Dallas wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:18 am
speedyhamster wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:21 am

2020-09-22 (3).png

2020-09-22 (4).png

2020-09-22 (6).png

That will happen if one of your saved profiles has become corrupt, if you login with the factory defaults from the blue login window, it should be back to normal, you'll then just need to re-create and save that profile again.

Or if you have them backed up elsewhere delete the current ones out and copy across again from your back up
thanks Dallas i will rebuild my profiles
Redhead

Hi Guys, ever since I have upgraded to the latest version, my charts aren't working, for example they show the pre-off, then the race starts and they dont update until the end of the race where its impossible to see what has gone on as they are at 1000.

In the tennis, the player serves they play a couple of points and the chart is still at the place it was when the game was about to start.

If you keep pressing refresh it does nothing.

Is this just me or are others having this problem?

Regards
jamesg46

Redhead wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:11 pm
Hi Guys, ever since I have upgraded to the latest version, my charts aren't working, for example they show the pre-off, then the race starts and they dont update until the end of the race where its impossible to see what has gone on as they are at 1000.

In the tennis, the player serves they play a couple of points and the chart is still at the place it was when the game was about to start.

If you keep pressing refresh it does nothing.

Is this just me or are others having this problem?

Regards
Betfair Charts haven't been working for a while & they've said they are looking to fix the issue by the end of the month, i wouldn't hold your breath though.

There is a thread started recently by Dallas and he has shared a few advanced charts that should help you out.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”