New beta version of Bet Angel v1.55.0 - now on general release

eminbe

Dallas wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:28 pm
eminbe wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:47 pm
I have version 1.55.0.b3
What has happened to the single leader view?
When I right-click on a runner in the one-click tab, and I could choose to view its single leader on a single window. :(
No menu comes up when I right-click on a runner :(
My mouse is working I could right-click in any application even here.
Please help
Thats an older beta version, first download the latest from the website
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

But nothing has changed in either version regarding the right-click menu options since quick bets was added a few versions ago, once you've installed the latest version post a screenshot of what happens when you do right click
After installing the new update version same problem

I have placed 2 screenshots one showing I can right-click around the grid and the other showing when I right-click on the runner's name with no menu.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Right clicking on a selections name on the one-click screen has never performed any action or displayed any menu. The only right click action anywhere on the one-click grid is on the stakes (to display the ladder preset stakes), this was added a few versions ago.

You can 'sort' the selections by order of favouritism by clicking the 'back' price column header if thats what you mean by 'leader'

If you are looking for the 'Quick bets' ticket that has always been done by right-clicking the market name then selecting 'Display a Quick Bet ticket for the market'
eminbe

Dallas wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:09 am
Right clicking on a selections name on the one-click screen has never performed any action or displayed any menu. The only right click action anywhere on the one-click grid is on the stakes (to display the ladder preset stakes), this was added a few versions ago.

You can 'sort' the selections by order of favouritism by clicking the 'back' price column header if thats what you mean by 'leader'

If you are looking for the 'Quick bets' ticket that has always been done by right-clicking the market name then selecting 'Display a Quick Bet ticket for the market'
I do remember I watched a youtube video but I can't find it now about it.
Dallas

eminbe wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:30 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:09 am

I do remember I watched a youtube video but I can't find it now about it.
It can't have been a Bet Angel one as no such options have ever existed
Derek27

Has anyone managed to install BA on the latest Windows 10 2009 (also known as 20H2)?

I jumped the gun upgrading and find MSI files won't install but it installed okay when I restored an image of the 2004 version.

Edit: Problem solved. Bizarrely, marking the Windows\Temp directory with user write permission solved the problem. :)
puntinrolls

Is v1.4.4d the most up to date version for trader?
Jukebox

I wish people wouldn't keep resurrecting this thread - every time I see "New beta version of Bet Angel..." at the top of 'New Posts' its like I heard the jingle of Santa's sleigh pulling up - only to find its the cat coming in through the cat flap
:)

Oops! Now I've done it!
Archery1969

Jukebox wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:12 pm
I wish people wouldn't keep resurrecting this thread - every time I see "New beta version of Bet Angel..." at the top of 'New Posts' its like I heard the jingle of Santa's sleigh pulling up - only to find its the cat coming in through the cat flap
:)

Oops! Now I've done it!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dallas

puntinrolls wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:45 pm
Is v1.4.4d the most up to date version for trader?
Yes it is
verance

When there's a non runner in a greyhound market, my Set Stored Values from file rule triggers but fails to set any values.

In the example below trap 5 is a non runner, I'd expect the stored values to be input on the other runners?

Set Stored values.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”