New beta version of Bet Angel v1.55.0 - now on general release

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

You're right - they seem to be missing from the server edition. Hold on, we'll rebuild it and upload again. That probably explains why it wasn't happy to upgrade over the v1.54.2d build.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

OK - please download and install the server edition again and the shortcuts will be there. It should also install over the top of the previous version properly!
Korattt

beautiful work Team BA, hats off
jimibt

Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:56 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:37 am
jimibt wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:04 am
ok, it WORKED fine after i manually created the default folder: SVExports
We'll have a look at that - normally the path would auto-create if it didn't exist, but might not be working in this instance
We've just checked this and, on this Windows 10 PC, new folders are created as required. So we can't recreate the bug.
Could you test it again using other non-existent folders in the path?
it may just have been me - after deleting the folder and running the rule from scratch, the folder and file(s) were created...

as you were!! ;)
megarain

Yes that working.

Thx
JasBarrow

Great work well done guys!
Vovsen

Please help me confirm I am understanding the Historical Stored Values correctly

Lets say I have a rule that rearms every refresh that stores values infinitely.

One of the values it is storing in History 1 is the Lay price.

Then I add a Marker to the ladder for this Historical Stored Value with the Condition "10 Seconds Ago"

Will the value I am shown in the Marker then be the Lay price from 10 seconds ago, despite the Lay price moving up/down in the last 9 seconds?

Or will the constant refresh have an impact on it perhaps?
Dallas

Vovsen wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:43 pm
Please help me confirm I am understanding the Historical Stored Values correctly

Lets say I have a rule that rearms every refresh that stores values.

One of the values it is storing in History 1 is the Lay price.

Then I add a Marker to the ladder for this Historical Stored Value with the Condition "10 Seconds Ago"

Will the value I am shown in the Marker then be the Lay price from 10 seconds ago, despite the Lay price moving up/down in the last 9 seconds?

Or will the constant refresh have an impact on it perhaps?
It will show whatever the lay price was 10 secs ago, its a dynamic changing value.
ie, if the lay price went up then down, 10 secs later you'd see your marker go up then down

There is an example here along those lines, doesn't use markets but display what the price was at preset historical intervals which will constantly change in relation to the current time
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=21085
Vovsen

Ah ok, did not notice this post yet - thanks Dallas!
Tuco

" •Extra bet cancellation options have been added – you can now cancel back and/or lay bets on the other selections in the market rather than just on the selection itself"

...thank you - great work BA :)
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:59 pm
" •Extra bet cancellation options have been added – you can now cancel back and/or lay bets on the other selections in the market rather than just on the selection itself"

The additional greening options on the one-click screen have also been included in this build, they can be set up as a custom columns with a servant and History list to retrieve the reverse green price/s you want to use.
I'll be uploading a step by step guide with the ready-made servants before the weekend if you've not managed to set it up before then

Reverse Green OC Screen 2.jpg
Reverse Green +10.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eightbo

Good work all around from suggestions to implementation. A big and useful update which I very much appreciate!
  ­
Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:18 am
New options have been added to the General tab:
A rule can now apply to EVERY selection in the market.
Will this lower resource usage every refresh vs. having 8 copies of the same thing applied to Runners 1 through 8? If so, to what degree?

Have a couple of complicated projects I may be able to bring back to life now and run from my travel laptop which is great.
Korattt

decomez6 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:31 pm
:geek: coool..marker..cool :ugeek:
finally see my vwap from all selections on a straight line...YOU move ...i move.
those Servant context prices ,outside the current asking prices are within my sight...how cool is that!!
LEGENDERY

( ( ( (( ***** )
fly angel FLYYY !!
that is achieved via manually adjusting the ladders & not via automation isn’t it?, would be great if were able to centre the ladder via a SV?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

eightbo wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:29 pm
Will this lower resource usage every refresh vs. having 8 copies of the same thing applied to Runners 1 through 8? If so, to what degree?
It'd probably be very similar as they both need to loop round 8 runners. It either 8 rules doing one thing or one rule doing 8 things.
Automation is really optimised anyway and not a resource hog. Only extensive logging of Automation has been found to slow it down in the past as the logged text became too bulky, but that's been improved a lot with this build using the paging concept in the log.
Tuco

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:15 pm
Tuco wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:59 pm

The additional greening options on the one-click screen have also been included in this build, they can be set up as a custom columns with a servant and History list to retrieve the reverse green price/s you want to use.
I'll be uploading a step by step guide with the ready-made servants before the weekend if you've not managed to set it up before then

Reverse Green OC Screen 2.jpg

Reverse Green +10.jpg
...great stuff - just busy with the football tonight, so will update and play around with it later :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”