Updated beta version of Bet Angel v1.56.0 - Now on general release

Tuco

I re-installed v1.56.0 but that made no difference.

Then I changed my default custom grid layout to 'Manual bets A' and there they were - the new toolbar import/export buttons appeared as if by magic :)

...and when I changed back to my custom grid layout the import/export buttons are still displayed.

Sometimes trial, error and persistence is the best solution :)
Tuco

This morning all!

When logging in this morning the import/export buttons were gone again - they didn't return when changing my default custom grid layout to 'Manual bets A' as had worked last night, nor when changing to the 'Greening Layout' that I downloaded and installed last night...but they did return when changing the grid layout to 'One-click C' grid layout ! :?

Perhaps this small bug could be looked into :)
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 11:14 am
This morning all!

When logging in this morning the import/export buttons were gone again - they didn't return when changing my default custom grid layout to 'Manual bets A' as had worked last night, nor when changing to the 'Greening Layout' that I downloaded and installed last night...but they did return when changing the grid layout to 'One-click C' grid layout ! :?

Perhaps this small bug could be looked into :)
Just answered on the other thread you posted it to
Vovsen

I have had an issue since Markers came out, where Markers and their Style in Ladder Settings, keeps reverting back to Border, despite being set to a different Style like Vertical or Horizontal etc.

Sometimes it is only shown as a Border in the left "box", but not actually saved and overwriting the Style. It just says it is a Border in the Drop down, yet it is in fact a different Style rather than Border.

Other times, the Style changes automatically, when going from changing one Marker, to another Marker that I do not want changed.

Also a related suggestion:

I have over 50 Markers, and the "box" on the left that shows them in Ladder Settings, is very small, and hard to read, when having many different markers with different naming - it would be great if that could be resized as we can with other "boxes" such as the Conditions for Automation.

I feel like I have had similar issues in Ladder Settings on Advanced area, where I have over 20 Information Items, although I have not changed them in a while, so I am not sure. But the left "box" with Additional Items would also be easier to deal with, if it was resizable.

Thank you
Tuco

after you've edited the marker settings you need to make sure you save the settings profile otherwise the next time you login it will revert to how it was before the markers were edited.
Vovsen

Yes before posting, I checked many times that it is actually saved, over many months, which is why I wrote that it is not actually saving the setting I had set it to, but is being overwritten with a marker Style I did not choose, as soon as I click save
adhuk

I have downloaded the trial version of professional but it won't open and keeps timing out every time I try. I've uninstalled and reloaded but it's just the same. Any ideas?
Dallas

adhuk wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:42 pm
I have downloaded the trial version of professional but it won't open and keeps timing out every time I try. I've uninstalled and reloaded but it's just the same. Any ideas?
That sounds like a connection issue or something on your PC is blocking the connection.
What exactly is the error message you are seeing? can you post a screenshot?
Pavarotti

I'm having the same issue with professional version. It tells me Bet Angel is not responding and then a box pops up saying it's timed out ?
EonSky

Would anyone know if thre is a way for Bet Angel to give you the winning runner via the excecl automation at all?

I have a cashflow model that is lacking this one component to make it fully automated :P :P :P
malgilb

Are there going to be any video on how to use the new features?

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”