Updated beta version of Bet Angel v1.56.0 - Now on general release

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

MAGTRADEUK wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:25 pm
...I clicked both boxes and saved the layout before I closed Guardian...
Just to clarify on this part of your description. The assigned Rules and Nominations are saved when you click 'Save markets', not 'save layout'. i.e. You press this highlighted button and the markets loaded into Guardian will be saved (and loaded when restarting Bet Angel) and if those tick-boxes were ticked then the Rules & Nominations assigned will also be saved too.
saveMarkets.png

If that is what you are doing then please raise a ticket with support and we can discuss back and forth with more images until will isolate the issue.

The List Layout (on the List page) just relates to which columns are visible, their width and position, not the contents in the rows.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

firlandsfarm wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:22 am
Hi guys, thanks for the new release, I haven't studied it yet but from the announcement it seems to have a number of facilities I have supported especially the ability to sort SV's. :)

But ... may I suggest a tidying up of the wording in the [staking] "By Liability as A Percentage of Balance" wording in the manual. It currently reads ... "This calculates therefore if you had £500 in your account and entered 10% a stake of £50 would then be used as your liability, meaning if you." ... :)

A trivial point compared to the facilities BA affords (the heading shouldn't need explanation) but maybe confusing to Newbies. :)
Thanks for flagging it, will be sorted on next update of the user guide
MAGTRADEUK

Bet Angel wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:36 am
MAGTRADEUK wrote:
Just to clarify on this part of your description. The assigned Rules and Nominations are saved when you click 'Save markets', not 'save layout'. i.e. You press this highlighted button and the markets loaded into Guardian will be saved (and loaded when restarting Bet Angel) and if those tick-boxes were ticked then the Rules & Nominations assigned will also be saved too.

saveMarkets.png

If that is what you are doing then please raise a ticket with support and we can discuss back and forth with more images until will isolate the issue.

The List Layout (on the List page) just relates to which columns are visible, their width and position, not the contents in the rows.
No further action required, that was what I was doing wrong, tried the save markets and it all worked ok. Many thanks.
ilovepizza82

Bet Angel wrote:
MAGTRADEUK wrote:

saveMarkets.png

I pressed "save" and none of the bots were saved. Once i reuploaded BA only markets were loaded up.
Dallas

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:51 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
MAGTRADEUK wrote:

saveMarkets.png

I pressed "save" and none of the bots were saved. Once i reuploaded BA only markets were loaded up.
Have you ticked the 'Save Automation Rules' and 'Save Nominated Selections' boxes as well?

Guardian.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepizza82

No. DIdnt notice those boxes there. Sorry and thank you.
RobberBaron

Bet Angel wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:37 am
Tuco wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:09 pm
I agree - it may have been lost in the suggestions area and not seen, but if enough people now think "yes I like that idea, let's also ask for it" (nudge nudge, wink wink) might you be open to reconsider?
Something like allowing a custom column to be editable text so that it can be sorted is also a feature enhancement at a customisation point but has complications on where the information is stored. e.g. is the info retained when switching back & forth between markets, is it retained if you close and restart Bet Angel? If it was attached to a horse's name, should it be shown next time that horse runs in a different race? etc etc. A solution that is suitable for one, will not be suitable for all, so it needs to be implemented as a well designed/considered feature. It becomes a significant piece of work with costs to match and therefore needs a decent amount of support from the customer base for it to happen or alternatively it needs to be strategically significant as a stepping stone towards other important features.
is the info retained when switching back & forth between markets, is it retained if you close and restart Bet Angel?

a) Info retained for the current session when switching between markets. Definitely doable.
b) Info retained if closing/restarting? How many times would it be retained for in this scenario if closing/restarting constantly, e.g. in extreme case every minute or so.

If it was attached to a horse's name, should it be shown next time that horse runs in a different race?

a) this would cause data storage bloating, even if text file containing this info is zipped on Hard disk. Perhaps, one solution, would be to store this kind of feature for Excel users..
robchampion

Great job on the upgrade especially with the ability to run multiple automation rules. One little glitch that seems to be back is Guardian not showing matched / unmatched bets on the current market. You need to focus on another market and click back to see them.
paspuggie48

Forgive the numpty question BA but in respect of the new BA version, you state the following: -

"An example CSV file can be found in the templates folder of Bet Angel"

Where is this file, I've looked everywhere but obviously must be blind as a bat ? :D

Best
Paul
Dallas

paspuggie48 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:21 pm
Forgive the numpty question BA but in respect of the new BA version, you state the following: -

"An example CSV file can be found in the templates folder of Bet Angel"

Where is this file, I've looked everywhere but obviously must be blind as a bat ? :D

Best
Paul
The directory you need is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bet Angel Limited\Bet Angel - Professional

PS, sorry I haven't got to your PM's yet, its been a really busy start to the new year and didn't want to give them a brief reply so have left them till I have more time to answer properly next week
paspuggie48

[/quote]

The directory you need is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Bet Angel Limited\Bet Angel - Professional

PS, sorry I haven't got to your PM's yet, its been a really busy start to the new year and didn't want to give them a brief reply so have left them till I have more time to answer properly next week
[/quote]

As thought Dallas, it was me being a numpty...I thought you meant the file was on the Forum, not the hard drive on my computer ha ha !

No probs regards responding...Take your time and wait until you have a lesser workload...I'm not going far LOL. :)
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

robchampion wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:48 pm
One little glitch that seems to be back is Guardian not showing matched / unmatched bets on the current market. You need to focus on another market and click back to see them.
Thanks - we'll look into that.
jimibt

Bet Angel wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:49 pm
robchampion wrote:
One little glitch that seems to be back is Guardian not showing matched / unmatched bets on the current market. You need to focus on another market and click back to see them.
yup -can confirm seeing the same issue here ;)
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

jimibt wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:56 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
robchampion wrote:
We've just recreated in Live mode when streaming when a bet is matched on a market that is selected in Guardian (but the Matched bets page is not selected until after the match has occurred).

We haven't seen it happen with the unmatched bets page though, could you explain the scenario you go through to see that?
jimibt

Bet Angel wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:06 pm
jimibt wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:56 pm
Bet Angel wrote:

We've just recreated in Live mode when streaming when a bet is matched on a market that is selected in Guardian (but the Matched bets page is not selected until after the match has occurred).

We haven't seen it happen with the unmatched bets page though, could you explain the scenario you go through to see that?
to confirm, i've only encountered it under the same scenario that you mention with matched bets. i haven't seen anything re unmatched bets.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”