Updated beta version of Bet Angel v1.56.0 - Now on general release

Dabbla

I think I found a bug in the advanced chart.
If look at this picture, there are 3 charts all using the same rules and HL .
bands.PNG
They should all look the same, green line , red line ,green line.
The bottom chart is a volume line chart and its all green. This has been causing me some headaches.
When a rule clears a history list it should stay on the chart to give it a band(red band).
The volume line chart clears the whole line from the chart. So bands can’t be created.

Using the columns is a fine work around but I have spent ages trying to work this out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shaung89

Not specific to v 1.56 but is there a way to display any additional info (basic) on this screen within guardian? Ideally i'd be able to see racecard number also.
Guardian.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Dabbla wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:59 pm
I think I found a bug in the advanced chart.
Using the columns is a fine work around but I have spent ages trying to work this out.
Yes that does look like a bug and looks like it's been there since we first allowed the charting of History List data.
We'll get that fixed.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Beta 2 has been released - updated links and description in first post
Realrocknrolla

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:17 pm
Beta 2 has been released - updated links and description in first post
Brilliant stuff!!!!!!!
beermonsterman

Finally got round to downloading this beta version 2 and Wow you wouldn't believe how long I've wanted to be able to customise guardian lists out standing work BA
danum

Cracking piece of work this, many thanks!
LeTiss

beermonsterman wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:41 am
Finally got round to downloading this beta version 2 and Wow you wouldn't believe how long I've wanted to be able to customise guardian lists out standing work BA
Yes. Me too. Absolutely loving it

When I first joined BA they didn't even have the volume column on Guardian!
That volume column completely transformed Guardian for non-horse racing traders though, as you could easily identify the best markets to trade and eliminate those not worth bothering with
beermonsterman

LeTiss wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:46 am
beermonsterman wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:41 am
Yes. Me too. Absolutely loving it

When I first joined BA they didn't even have the volume column on Guardian!
That volume column completely transformed Guardian for non-horse racing traders though, as you could easily identify the best markets to trade and eliminate those not worth bothering with
Yes completely agree volume important for safety with big numbers but now can have number of runners etc 👍
Geordie

Thank you for all the superb enhancements to BA and for implementing the change I requested 👍
Dr Ginhog

The export mkt list an absolute gamechanger. Could not wait for aus races to see if it worked.Exceeded greatest expectations. I was using
6 macros and 19 discrete steps to achieve similar result. Now the daily results, PL values markets in date- time order all with one click
and thats only the start of the possibilities.I think ive died and gone to heaven.
Dr Ginhog

ScreenshotEXP_MKT_LIST.jpg
Dr Ginhog

SORRY CORRECT SCREENSHOT HERE
ScreenshotMARKETSLIST.jpg
robchampion

Over the last couple of days I've noticed that matched bets are not displaying in Guardian. I have updated to Beta 2 today but it is the same as yesterday on Beta 1.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It looks like all those markets have been settled. Have you ticked the option to 'Retain matched bet information at market settlement' ? It can be found on the Bet Angel Settings screen https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bas ... tings.html

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”