Updated beta version of Bet Angel v1.56.0 - Now on general release

Anbell

Speaking of matched bets, any chance we could get a tag to denote SP bets?
MemphisFlash

think peter needs to do a video to show how to use the csv functionality and integrate it into guardian
jimibt

Anbell wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:39 am
speaking of SP bets, wondered if there was any liklihood of the BSP Limit Orders being looked into as an addition - this would be such a HUGE advantage (and I think many would benefit from this addition ;))
Anbell

jimibt wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:48 am
Anbell wrote:
speaking of SP bets, wondered if there was any liklihood of the BSP Limit Orders being looked into as an addition - this would be such a HUGE advantage (and I think many would benefit from this addition ;))
+100 again.

I love betangel, and they offer amazing customization options, but it is very frustrating that they dont offer a couple of things that are standard BF bet types: BSP Limit Order being one, and customerstrategyref being another.
jimibt

Anbell wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 am
jimibt wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:48 am
Anbell wrote:
+100 again.

I love betangel, and they offer amazing customization options, but it is very frustrating that they dont offer a couple of things that are standard BF bet types: BSP Limit Order being one, and customerstrategyref being another.
make that +1000 for the additional comment re customerStrategyRef
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Things like the introduction of BSP Limit Orders and customerStrategyRef would touch loads of code both at the user interface level and in the data model and communications layer. That's not the sort of change we'd dare make when trying to get a beta ready for general release as we'd have to retest everything from scratch.
Neither change is insignificant, but both are already logged in our prioritised workstack as they've been requested before. At the moment, neither has a score high enough to be in active development.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Geordie wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:25 am
I display my matched bets window as a very narrow pop-out on my monitor, and each day I have to adjust the sizes of the "market|horse|odds|stake" columns so I can see them.

Would it be possible to add a line of code to save my matched bets column sizes when I save my settings
If only something like that was just 'a line of code' :-) Hopefully not many lines though - we can take a look.
Just to clarify, are you talking about the Matched Bets tab from the main trading screen, or the tab at the bottom of Guardian?
Geordie

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:58 am
Geordie wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:25 am
I display my matched bets window as a very narrow pop-out on my monitor, and each day I have to adjust the sizes of the "market|horse|odds|stake" columns so I can see them.

Would it be possible to add a line of code to save my matched bets column sizes when I save my settings
If only something like that was just 'a line of code' :-) Hopefully not many lines though - we can take a look.
Just to clarify, are you talking about the Matched Bets tab from the main trading screen, or the tab at the bottom of Guardian?
The matched bets tab from the main screen, please.

Many thanks :)
Shaung89

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:33 am
think peter needs to do a video to show how to use the csv functionality and integrate it into guardian
+1 Please
whimsies

+2 Please
Vovsen

What an update! Thank you for the great work

Is there now a way to add Microcharts from the One-Click screen as a column to Guardian?
Euler

Vovsen wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:53 pm
Is there now a way to add Microcharts from the One-Click screen as a column to Guardian?
No, it's built differently from other parts of the software, so this wouldn't be possible. But there is no reason why you can't pass stuff from Guardian into the one-click screen where you could display them.
gutuami

Is it possible for the unmatched bets value to be available in the <Store a value with> actions?
thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gutuami

For starters I would like this kind of info displayed in a custom column. At the moment no idea how to do that.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

gutuami wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:20 am
For starters I would like this kind of info displayed in a custom column. At the moment no idea how to do that.
Sounds like you need 'total value of your unmatched bets on a selection' to be able to be assigned to a Stored Value, and then could run background automation to keep that up to date for display in a custom column etc
We don't have that option at the moment, but it sounds like a useful addition. We'll look into it.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”