Updated beta version of Bet Angel v1.56.0 - Now on general release

Dr Ginhog

The export mkt list an absolute gamechanger. Could not wait for aus races to see if it worked.Exceeded greatest expectations. I was using
6 macros and 19 discrete steps to achieve similar result. Now the daily results, PL values markets in date- time order all with one click
and thats only the start of the possibilities.I think ive died and gone to heaven.
Dr Ginhog

ScreenshotEXP_MKT_LIST.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr Ginhog

SORRY CORRECT SCREENSHOT HERE
ScreenshotMARKETSLIST.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
robchampion

Over the last couple of days I've noticed that matched bets are not displaying in Guardian. I have updated to Beta 2 today but it is the same as yesterday on Beta 1.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It looks like all those markets have been settled. Have you ticked the option to 'Retain matched bet information at market settlement' ? It can be found on the Bet Angel Settings screen https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bas ... tings.html
jimibt

Can I make a quick change request for the Stored Values template. Been meaning to ask this for a while but just getting round to it.

would it be possible to optionally use Column1: Market Name. for the market id?? This addition would allow the following type setup:

1.179656752 * * * M V1 100 M V2 300

it's just that I use the API and other sources to create my SV's file and being able to just pop the market id into this field would give additional confidence that I was targetting the correct market with pinpoint accuracy.

Cheers...
sniffer66

jimibt wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:49 am
Can I make a quick change request for the Stored Values template. Been meaning to ask this for a while but just getting round to it.

would it be possible to optionally use Column1: Market Name. for the market id?? This addition would allow the following type setup:

it's just that I use the API and other sources to create my SV's file and being able to just pop the market id into this field would give additional confidence that I was targetting the correct market with pinpoint accuracy.

Cheers...
I assume you can't get the selection ID as well Jim ? Otherwise you could pass that as an SV in your CSV and match it to the new "Selections ID on Betfair is equal to another SV value".
jimibt

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:45 am
jimibt wrote:

Cheers...
I assume you can't get the selection ID as well Jim ? Otherwise you could pass that as an SV in your CSV and match it to the new "Selections ID on Betfair is equal to another SV value".
Hi Stu - tbh, i was thinking about this at market level, but you are of course correct. being able to identify using the betfair selection id also would make it super tight!! so, i guess that would mean an alternative for column #3 to be either selection name or selection id.

BA -any thoughts on this?? I know this probably should have been raised earlier as it probaly also requires the SV conditions/assignment to be made available for both selectionid and marketid!!
sniffer66

jimibt wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:16 am
sniffer66 wrote:
jimibt wrote:

Cheers...
Hi Stu - tbh, i was thinking about this at market level, but you are of course correct. being able to identify using the betfair selection id also would make it super tight!! so, i guess that would mean an alternative for column #3 to be either selection name or selection id.

BA -any thoughts on this?? I know this probably should have been raised earlier as it probaly also requires the SV conditions/assignment to be made available for both selectionid and marketid!!
I'm with Jim on this one. Non standard characters cause all sortes of issues with pattern matching and in large tennis tournys I've also had siblings on court at the same time, so pattern matching on name goes out the window. Selection ID's would nail it 100%
jimibt

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:54 am
jimibt wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:16 am
sniffer66 wrote:

I'm with Jim on this one. Non standard characters cause all sortes of issues with pattern matching and in large tennis tournys I've also had siblings on court at the same time, so pattern matching on name goes out the window. Selection ID's would nail it 100%
+1 - market id on column #1 and selection id on column #3 would take this to the next level in terms of targetting and accuracy. and as you say, those tricky edge cases would simply disappear.
robchampion

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:36 pm
It looks like all those markets have been settled. Have you ticked the option to 'Retain matched bet information at market settlement' ? It can be found on the Bet Angel Settings screen https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bas ... tings.html
Ah yes, many thanks. I've been using a different machine for the last few days and hadn't carried over my normal settings.
jamesg46

Just noticed we can now have weight & claim (among others) in the additionl info section.... thank you BA :D Saved me some screen flicking and mouse hovering.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

v1.56.0 is now on general release. Only a couple of minor changes compared to beta 2 (see end of first post) so just reinstall whenever convenient.
JasBarrow

Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:02 pm
v1.56.0 is now on general release. Only a couple of minor changes compared to beta 2 (see end of first post) so just reinstall whenever convenient.
Is there a release date yet for videos that help explain the new features?
sniffer66

Nice move on the tennis score updating :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”