paspuggie48

Bet Angel wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:06 pm
jimibt wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:56 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:49 pm

Thanks - we'll look into that.
yup -can confirm seeing the same issue here ;)
We've just recreated in Live mode when streaming when a bet is matched on a market that is selected in Guardian (but the Matched bets page is not selected until after the match has occurred).

We haven't seen it happen with the unmatched bets page though, could you explain the scenario you go through to see that?
Not sure about unmatched bets tab but I definitely get no show when I look at the Matched Bets tab as the trades either show/don't show - depending on which way the markets are selected.

As you can see below I have greened up in this market, which means I have had some trades. Selecting the Odds tab at the bottom left I can see the Horses and Green figures.

Screenshot 2021-01-23 163317.png

If I select the Matched bets tab, I see no trades.

Screenshot 2021-01-23 163345.png

If I then select another market (keeping on the matched bets tab) and then go back to the original market I then see my matched bets.

Screenshot 2021-01-23 163403.png
This is after the event, if that helps?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anbell

paspuggie48 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:40 pm
Bet Angel wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:06 pm
jimibt wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:56 pm

yup -can confirm seeing the same issue here ;)
We've just recreated in Live mode when streaming when a bet is matched on a market that is selected in Guardian (but the Matched bets page is not selected until after the match has occurred).

We haven't seen it happen with the unmatched bets page though, could you explain the scenario you go through to see that?
Not sure about unmatched bets tab but I definitely get no show when I look at the Matched Bets tab as the trades either show/don't show - depending on which way the markets are selected.

As you can see below I have greened up in this market, which means I have had some trades. Selecting the Odds tab at the bottom left I can see the Horses and Green figures.

Screenshot 2021-01-23 163317.png

If I select the Matched bets tab, I see no trades.

Screenshot 2021-01-23 163345.png

If I then select another market (keeping on the matched bets tab) and then go back to the original market I then see my matched bets.

Screenshot 2021-01-23 163403.png

This is a longstanding issue. You can usually get around it by selecting/de-selecting the Average Odds toggle
tootall

Is it possible in new version to import selections into guardian from csv file?
Dabbla

Would it be possible to add more historical stored values ?
Im thinking 50 !
The reason is, I have been able to break down a lot of cluttered files and mix and match them.
Since the update I have been using 4 rules in guardian. One for ,in play, pre off, chart and a info file pushing info to guardian.
Ideally I would like 10 HSV for each of the above groups. E.g. pre off HSV 1-10 . In-Play 11-20 and so on.

One little annoyance I have with the new update is the text coulure for the P&L columns in guardian. I can’t see them clearly when the market is highlighted. If you could be made to turn white when the market is highlighted, it would save on the eye strain.

Thanks
spock

+1
Anbell

Dabbla wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:27 pm
Im thinking 50 !
The reason is, I have been able to break down a lot of cluttered files and mix and match them.
Since the update I have been using 4 rules in guardian. One for ,in play, pre off, chart and a info file pushing info to guardian.
Ideally I would like 10 HSV for each of the above groups. E.g. pre off HSV 1-10 . In-Play 11-20 and so on.

One little annoyance I have with the new update is the text coulure for the P&L columns in guardian. I can’t see them clearly when the market is highlighted. If you could be made to turn white when the market is highlighted, it would save on the eye strain.

Thanks
More Historical LIsts would be great. I have a system that relies on the midpoint between the back and lay price, but to get there I need to store the back price in HL1, the Lay price in HL2, then HL3 is the size of the difference, and then HL4 is the back price plus the difference.
sniffer66

tootall wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:04 am

I've not done it as yet, I'm just passing values to an SV for a selection via CSV so far, but it should be possible.

You would pass the Selection Name and a selection SV called, say, "BackThisSelection" in your CSV with the value "1". Set up your automation rule using an Applies to Every Selection - Every condition.Then within your triggering conditions check if the SV value for BackThisSelection =1 and all other market conditions are satisfied, as usual.

Basic Line in the CSV would be:

*,*,*MySelectionName*,*,S,BackThisSelection,1

I've put wildcards at each end of the selection name but you could go for an exact match
You could also add more market info etc to prevent false matches
tootall

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:58 am
tootall wrote:

I've not done it as yet, I'm just passing values to an SV for a selection via CSV so far, but it should be possible.

You would pass the Selection Name and a selection SV called, say, "BackThisSelection" in your CSV with the value "1". Set up your automation rule using an Applies to Every Selection - Every condition.Then within your triggering conditions check if the SV value for BackThisSelection =1 and all other market conditions are satisfied, as usual.

I've put wildcards at each end of the selection name but you could go for an exact match
Thanks but how do you pass values from a CSV to Stored values?
goat68

Anbell wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:48 pm
Dabbla wrote:
Im thinking 50 !

Thanks
More Historical LIsts would be great. I have a system that relies on the midpoint between the back and lay price, but to get there I need to store the back price in HL1, the Lay price in HL2, then HL3 is the size of the difference, and then HL4 is the back price plus the difference.
In a single Set/Modify StoredValue Rule you could:
Store "back+lay" with Back price Plus Lay price
Store "HL1" with "back+lay" Divided by 2
sniffer66

tootall wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:59 am
sniffer66 wrote:
tootall wrote:

In the beta there is a new rule type to assign values from a csv - "Set stored values using a file". You just browse to the location of your CSV and tell the rule to update it using the same schedule you would for any other rule. There are sample CSV's in your BA templates folder once you install the new beta
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

paspuggie48 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:56 am
Being able to save all the Automation/Nominations is a god-send, especially if one's computer crashes etc (happened to me many times and then have to re-input all the info).

However, can it be done for 2 instances of BA running? I execute BA twice; one for Horses and their markets one for Greyhounds and their markets (to reduce clutter) and I have a multitude of Automation with multiple Nominations for each.

So, can both markets be saved? I probably think not and if not maybe one that is up for a suggestion?
Have a read of this thread. You can achieve what you want by creating a second copy of Bet Angel in the program files area and giving it a seperate data area. viewtopic.php?t=17945
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

paspuggie48 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:40 pm
Yes thanks - we've fixed it again with regard to matched bets, so that'll go out with the next beta (or on general release) depending on what arises from now. We're assuming for now that unmatched bets always work properly as we can't find an issue there, but will look it again if there's another report of a fault with them.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

fjt1973 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:50 pm
One question though can you autoload markets into Guardian as they come available or is this still a manual task?
There are a number of keyboard shortcuts that can help add markets to Guardian and bind automation to markets etc. I know some of our customers use AutoHotKey to periodically send keystrokes to Bet Angel to trigger their defined keyboard shortcuts and so automate the process of adding new markets to Guardian. So although technically in the software itself it requires a manual trigger, you don't personally have to be the one that sends the keystroke.
AutoHotKey is a fantastic tool for customising the usage of any software, so it's well worth learning how to use. There are loads of examples of its usage on the internet.
tootall

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:26 am
tootall wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:59 am
sniffer66 wrote:

In the beta there is a new rule type to assign values from a csv - "Set stored values using a file". You just browse to the location of your CSV and tell the rule to update it using the same schedule you would for any other rule. There are sample CSV's in your BA templates folder once you install the new beta
Many Thanks will investigate further.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Dabbla wrote:
Im thinking 50 !
It'd use too much memory and thrash the disk when paging out. We tested a few limits when implementing them and ten was the optimum number.
All I can suggest if your PC is up to it, is that you run multiple instances of Bet Angel with their own data areas. See my response a few posts ago with a link as to how to do that.
Dabbla wrote:
It would be a shame to lose the green/red indicator of profit/loss when highlighted, but I see what you mean about legibility, so we'll have another look at it. Perhaps we could highlight in the red/green colour itself to both highlight selection and profit (i.e. invert those cells on selection) - we'll see what is possible.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”