New beta version of Bet Angel v1.57.0 - Now on general release

Jason89

It did cross my mind to record the selections names for a txt comparison condition but I was hoping for an easier way as it means inputting a lot of selections. I guess I will just have to make sure I check guardian routinely. or find a quick way to input all the selections.

Thanks for the response
Dabbla

Have a look at this file, it does pretty much what you after.

If you add Guardian alert 5 to Guardian, you will get an alert (reserve). You can use this rule to trigger your don’t bet rule.

Rule 2 stores the selections , the closer you start the file to the off the better the result.
I have had to add a delay to rule 2 and 3, this is because I was getting some false results.

Have a play and see if it suites what you want.
(A) RESERVE.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jason89

Delayed response,

Thanks for the file, I will try it out
ShaunWhite

Not worth a request thread of its own...

Is there any chance of putting a 321 button on the Ladder View on too?
Screenshot_4.jpg
I have my bf price charts under the corresponding ladders so scrolling right to see the outsiders leaves them incorrectly associated.
Screenshot_6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:31 pm
Not worth a request thread of its own...

Is there any chance of putting a 321 button on the Ladder View on too?
Screenshot_4.jpg

I have my bf price charts under the corresponding ladders so scrolling right to see the outsiders leaves them incorrectly associated.Screenshot_6.jpg
Embedding them would probably help better with this?
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/emb ... harts.html
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:42 pm
Thanks, it's a decent workaround. Guardian supports descending sequences so it's not a radical idea ;)
Dallas

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:12 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:42 pm
Thanks, it's a decent workaround. Guardian supports descending sequences so it's not a radical idea ;)
The sort order performed by the 123 button is configurable on the ladder General tab including the use of 5 user defined custom rankings
so you could put the selections in descending order by price and make that your custom ranking 1

Then set the 123 sort button to order them by your custom ranking 1

If you need to sort them different ways you could also assign various sort orders to different shortcut keys, ie, have key 'A' sort by ascending price, key 'B' sort by custom ranking 1, key 'C' sort by descending volume etc etc

I know you've been away from the software from time to time over the years so just a little tricky knowing which of the new options that been have added over the years you've kept up with and are aware of

Edit I've just noticed myself this is an old release thread as were now up to V1.60, looks like someone accidently posted to this one at the start of Feb 23 which pushed it back to the top and the replies since have kept it there
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:21 pm
I know you've been away from the software from time to time over the years so just a little tricky knowing which of the new options that been have added over the years you've kept up with and are aware of
Many thanks buddy, yeah i have to admit I'm behind the curve on the more recent functionality. I need to rtfm :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”