New beta version of Bet Angel v1.57.0 - Now on general release

jamesg46

Was there an issue with Text Comparison on the Beta release?. I’ve stored the Jockey & Trainer names as a stored value for Every selection and then used the Text comparison in the conditions of a back bet rule but that uses Any selection and it won’t trigger a bet. I’ve not yet had downloaded any update since the first Beta post.
paspuggie48

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:53 am

• 'Starts with' and 'exact match' options added to Text Comparison condition
Excuse the pun but this is 'exactly' what I was hoping for...brilliant !!
Dallas

jamesg46 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:13 pm
Was there an issue with Text Comparison on the Beta release?. I’ve stored the Jockey & Trainer names as a stored value for Every selection and then used the Text comparison in the conditions of a back bet rule but that uses Any selection and it won’t trigger a bet. I’ve not yet had downloaded any update since the first Beta post.
Not that's been seen, all these examples store text values ie, Jockey/Trainer names and form then use the Text Comparison condition
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=24310
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=24416
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=24294

They were all made with the beta version before it went in General release
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:44 am
jamesg46 wrote:
Not that's been seen, all these examples store text values ie, Jockey/Trainer names and form then use the Text Comparison condition

Thanks, I'll take a look to see where I've gone wrong.
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:

Not only do I know how to construct it properly now but one you had already created was pretty much 90% of what I wanted anyway. Cheers Dallas!
Dallas

jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:24 pm
Dallas wrote:
jamesg46 wrote:

Not only do I know how to construct it properly now but one you had already created was pretty much 90% of what I wanted anyway. Cheers Dallas!
Glad it/they helped :)

BTW I just noticed you said you hadn't downloaded since the first beta, there has been a beta2 released since then which is now the same version that's on General release
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

This contained two minor bug fixes and added some extra options (all detailed at the bottom of the OP)
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:08 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:24 pm
Dallas wrote:

Glad it/they helped :)

BTW I just noticed you said you hadn't downloaded since the first beta, there has been a beta2 released since then which is now the same version that's on General release
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro

This contained two minor bug fixes and added some extra options (all detailed at the bottom of the OP)
Cheers Dallas, finally got round to it last night.
lotora

Really hoping that upcoming versions include the staking method "By liability using Stored Value Stake", for "Place Back (or Lay) SP Bet".
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

lotora wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:54 am
Really hoping that upcoming versions include the staking method "By liability using Stored Value Stake", for "Place Back (or Lay) SP Bet".
v1.57.0 already includes staking a SP Bet using a Stored Value. For Back SP bets the Stored Value will be the Stake and for Lay SP Bets it'll be the liability because that's how SP bets work. i.e. Bet Angel couldn't adjust the stakes differently as it can't know what the SP will actually be.
Dabbla

Value based setting bug
If you look at the guardian column (LS AVIL), you will see lots of pink highlights, they should not be there.
If you look at the (value based setting) they should be orange. That part is working fine.

It seems that values under 0.1 are getting highlighted for some reason. The strange thing is the darker the colour the less of the pink highlights there are.
For example the lightest colour highlight 0 >0.09, the second lightest colour only highlights 0 > 0.04

Re creating the (value based setting) does not appear to fix the issue
Recreating the guardian custom column does appear to fix the issue.( Far column)
gcoubug1.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek27

Dabbla wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:20 pm
Value based setting bug
If you look at the guardian column (LS AVIL), you will see lots of pink highlights, they should not be there.
If you look at the (value based setting) they should be orange. That part is working fine.

It seems that values under 0.1 are getting highlighted for some reason. The strange thing is the darker the colour the less of the pink highlights there are.
For example the lightest colour highlight 0 >0.09, the second lightest colour only highlights 0 > 0.04

Recreating the guardian custom column does appear to fix the issue.( Far column)

gcoubug1.PNG
Is 'ALL LS AVAILABLE' a text stored value? I had a similar issue with reporting to Guardian and the solution was to tag an SV to it.
Capture.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Dabbla wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:20 pm
Was the column already loaded into Guardian showing a value before you defined or assigned the Value Based Colour?
If so, try removing all the markets from Guardian and adding them again to see if it sorts it out. I'm just thinking that if the value in the cell hasn't changed it hasn't had reason to redraw and therefore hasn't looked up the new colouring assignment.
Dabbla

Bet Angel wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:26 pm

Was the column already loaded into Guardian showing a value before you defined or assigned the Value Based Colour?
If so, try removing all the markets from Guardian and adding them again to see if it sorts it out. I'm just thinking that if the value in the cell hasn't changed it hasn't had reason to redraw and therefore hasn't looked up the new colouring assignment.
The column was probably loaded before I originally added the value based colour. The file was created a while ago but I only noticed it last night. Then started testing.

I have deleted all markets from guardian, saved with no markets, restarted BA and they still appear .
gcoubug2.PNG
The pink cells do clear if the value is over 0.04 but then reappear pink when under 0.05.

@Derek27

No ,standard SV .
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Dabbla wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:43 pm
I have deleted all markets from guardian, saved with no markets, restarted BA and they still appear .
Could you export your Guardian List Layout, your Custom Column Profile, and that Value Based Colour profile and send all three files to support (or zip them up and upload here) we'll test them here and debug the code alongside them if we see the same effect. Thanks
Katla

Hi, I wonder if there have been any changes with the use of "," and "." when writing for example 0,06. 0,06 in my old code appear as 6.00 in 1.57 but when i change to 0.06, it appears as 0.06. If i try 5,2 it changes that to 52. Anyone else get the same error? Or am I doing something wrong? :roll:

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”