New beta version of Bet Angel v1.57.0 - Now on general release

Anbell

Terrific work everyone.
sionascaig

Some really great stuff here - ty everyone..

'Matched Bet information of a selection'

==> does this pick up all your bets on a market , not just those done through automation?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

sionascaig wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:51 am
'Matched Bet information of a selection'

==> does this pick up all your bets on a market , not just those done through automation?
Yes it's all of your bets that have been matched on the market regardless of how they were placed.
Caffrey

Thanks for including the Copy/Paste block functionality, guys! Awesome time-saver :)
Geordie

Great work again, guys, much appreciated as always :D
Derek27

:D
parrettt

Hi thanks for this. where is the place to reverse the x axis on in play?
Dallas

parrettt wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:04 pm
Hi thanks for this. where is the place to reverse the x axis on in play?
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Geordie

Geordie wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:55 am
Great work again, guys, much appreciated as always :D
When we reverse the x-Axis scale on In Play Trader, can we have the silks/horse names also move to the other side .... please.
andy28

"•New rule types to 'Place a Back SP Bet' and 'Place a Lay SP Bet' with support for price limits on the parameters page. Note: SP bets are considered by betfair to be matched as soon as they are placed and cannot be cancelled, so you should be familiar with their behaviour on the web site before using them."

With all the talk about BSP I think I need to learn how they work. I have never taken a SP ever, I have seen Betfair video's where traders only use SP's so where can I read more about them, how they are calculated and when. A video would be better if BA has one
Dallas

andy28 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:56 pm
"•New rule types to 'Place a Back SP Bet' and 'Place a Lay SP Bet' with support for price limits on the parameters page. Note: SP bets are considered by betfair to be matched as soon as they are placed and cannot be cancelled, so you should be familiar with their behaviour on the web site before using them."

With all the talk about BSP I think I need to learn how they work. I have never taken a SP ever, I have seen Betfair video's where traders only use SP's so where can I read more about them, how they are calculated and when. A video would be better if BA has one
It's all explained here
https://promo.betfair.com/betfairsp/FAQs_theBasics.html
andy28

Thanks, and thanks for prompt reply
firlandsfarm

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:53 am
New rule types to 'Place a Back SP Bet' and 'Place a Lay SP Bet' with support for price limits on the parameters page. Note: SP bets are considered by betfair to be matched as soon as they are placed and cannot be cancelled, so you should be familiar with their behaviour on the web site before using them.
Thanks guys, much appreciated
jamesg46

"More gold has been mined from the thoughts of man than has ever been taken from the earth".

You guys give possibility the chance to collaborate with reality... nothing ever seems impossible for the BA team. Great work & thank you.
Dabbla

A couple of things that don’t feel right
Theirs a small display bug in undocked clock. The numbers are slighty too big (a pixel or 2) and the pin is half of the screen. I don’t recall this being like that before.

In the ladder settings, putting a back ground on a item hides every think else in front of it.
Once I realized this ,I start to play around there were 5 or 6 items with back grounds. When I started to put them back to default they disappeared from the ladder info. They came back when I changed the Row.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”