New beta version of Bet Angel v1.57.0 - Now on general release

sniffer66

tootatoota wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:19 pm
Thanks Dallas,
i have checked spelling and cannot see a typo
The stored values go from runner 1 through to 14 but sometimes there may be a scratching or only 10 runners etc could this be causing the problem?
Regards
I get around issues like this by creating a one time rule at the start of every baf file that sets all used SV's to 0. That way, if they are used in further rules but not previously set they don't cause an issue
weemac

Precise text comparison working fine - a big time-saver and error-reducer!

Is it possible to make the Guardian window in practice mode colour-coded similar to the main practice BA window? It's currently identical to the live version, so can be quite confusing.
Derek27

weemac wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:21 pm

Is it possible to make the Guardian window in practice mode colour-coded similar to the main practice BA window? It's currently identical to the live version, so can be quite confusing.
+1. I keep checking the main window to make sure I'm not in real mode when testing.
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:19 pm
weemac wrote:

+1. I keep checking the main window to make sure I'm not in real mode when testing.
Its not as straight forward as just choosing a different colour, the ribbons at the top are a 3rd party tool set and the customization options are limited with them.

It would need a complete rewrite and a lot of work just to change a colour to have full control over them
weemac

OK, thanks Dallas. Maybe just the heading could be altered? If not, it's not a major deal anyway.
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:05 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:19 pm
weemac wrote:

Its not as straight forward as just choosing a different colour, the ribbons at the top are a 3rd party tool set and the customization options are limited with them.

It would need a complete rewrite and a lot of work just to change a colour to have full control over them
That would explain the customise toolbar options. Looks very similar to Microsoft and other products. :)
foxwood

weemac wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:03 pm
OK, thanks Dallas. Maybe just the heading could be altered? If not, it's not a major deal anyway.
or change the words in the title bar to also say "PRACTICE MODE" on at least Main and Guardian windows ?

also if running multiple live instances, add the instance number or some sort of unique identifier so know which windows belong together ?
paspuggie48

Numpty question re: Place Back or Lay SP Bet

Can this be conditional i.e. if BSP is less or more than 'n' figure then place bet...or is it all-in and one has to take SP at whatever it is?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

paspuggie48 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:58 am

Can this be conditional i.e. if BSP is less or more than 'n' figure then place bet...or is it all-in and one has to take SP at whatever it is?
The parameters page allows you to set the minimum odds (Back SP bets) and the maximum odds (Lay SP bets)
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

v1.57.0 is now out of beta and is on general release. Download links have been updated.

No changes needed to be made between beta 2 and full release (other than to change the version number).
MemphisFlash

now getting this error
Capture.JPG
If you click the 'Details' button and copy the text into notepad then send it to support Dev will be able to take a look at it
https://betangel.kayako.com/conversation/new/2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
paspuggie48

Bet Angel wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:44 pm
paspuggie48 wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:58 am

The parameters page allows you to set the minimum odds (Back SP bets) and the maximum odds (Lay SP bets)
I've re-downloaded general release version but still don't see on the parameters page to set min or max odds for Back SP bets/Lay SP bets. What am I missing ??

Screenshot 2021-10-13 143204.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

Interop.SHDocVw
Assembly Version: 1.1.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.1.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Bet%20Angel%20Limited/Bet%20Angel%20-%20Professional/Interop.SHDocVw.DLL
----------------------------------------

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
JustinFP

Hi,

Being able to set persistance type (Lapse, Keep, Take_SP on market close) when plaing bets would be helpful. For stratigies that use keep/takeSP, having to change persistant type after placement is risky when trading near the off.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

paspuggie48 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:33 pm

I've re-downloaded general release version but still don't see on the parameters page to set min or max odds for Back SP bets/Lay SP bets. What am I missing ??
The option was in your screenshot. All of those picklist items specify the minimum price for Back bets (or maximum price for lay bets)
SPMin.png

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”