New version of Bet Angel v1.58.0 - on general release

Dallas

milan853 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:39 pm
is not f..working and if i want connect to next newcastle raqce is error ...
Did you apply the rules file to the market in Guardian?
If so that will do everything for you as soon as the market goes in-play including initiating the connection to TPD
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The settings screen image that you sent says that you are over the connection limit, so maybe you've got a stale connection from a previous attempt.
If that ever happens pressing the 'Close all connections for your Licence Key' will reset all connections and allow you to retry.

Other than that, I assume you're running the Automation in the background to extract the data from TPD? Might be worth checking that those Automation rules are triggering properly (by looking at the Automation tab for the market in Guardian).
milan853

i closed all connection and try again is 1sek connection and after is error cant found user
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
weemac

Has the 'export SVs as text' bug been fixed on this version?
milan853

another race
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

weemac wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:13 pm
Yes
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

milan853 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:22 pm
another race
Looks like your TPD key is not active, so that could be a payment issue with your subscription. I've flagged it to them, but you might like to get in contact directly.
milan853

i paid yesterday and they confirm and i have receipt,email as well just not respond about 1hour.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

milan853 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:31 pm
i paid yesterday and they confirm and i have receipt,email as well just not respond about 1hour.
They've re-activated your key and will look into why it was inactive. So hopefully you'll be able to connect to the next race.
weemac

Bet Angel wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:23 pm
weemac wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:13 pm
Yes
Great, thanks. I'll download it pronto.
KJLP60

Hi BA,

Great update once again.

I'm not sure if others have this issue, and it's not been exclusive to this release -

I can't close BA after being disconnected (After closing Laptop and re-opening etc.), I have to use task manager to kill the application and then it closes. Any chance of a fix for this?

Cheers,
jamesedwards

On TPD with 'auto-connect' option selected, how does the limit tracking decide whether you have used a race or not? Does it only count a race once you have connected to it via a guardian rule? Or does every single UK and US horse race occurring when connected to Bet Angel count towards your limit?
jamesedwards

When looking at "Race leader's speed at this selection's location" will this give me the current speed of the leader at that moment in time, or will it give the speed of the leader when he was at the same track position as the contextualised selection?
jamesedwards

jamesedwards wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:12 pm
On TPD with 'auto-connect' option selected, how does the limit tracking decide whether you have used a race or not? Does it only count a race once you have connected to it via a guardian rule? Or does every single UK and US horse race occurring when connected to Bet Angel count towards your limit?
To answer my own question for others with this query, if you have it set to 'manual connection required' then it will connect when a Guardian rule tells it to. If you have it set to 'auto connect' then it will connect for every race whether Guardian tells it to connect or not.
jamesedwards

jamesedwards wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:22 pm
When looking at "Race leader's speed at this selection's location" will this give me the current speed of the leader at that moment in time, or will it give the speed of the leader when he was at the same track position as the contextualised selection?
The answer to this question is it returns the leader's speed as it was when at the same position on the track as the contextualised selection. And for some reason this object returns as null for all US races and works for UK races only.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”