New version of Bet Angel v1.58.0 - on general release

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We are pleased to announce that a new version of Bet Angel Professional is available on general release v1.58.0

Download it from here: - https://www.betangel.com/securedownloads/BAP_1_58_0.exe

Bet Angel VPS only version: - https://www.betangel.com/securedownloads/BAPSE_1_58_0.exe

In this version we have added support for Live In-Running Data for subscribers of Total Performance Data's data stream. This data can be used to set Stored Values in Bet Angel's Automation and those Stored Values can be used by your advanced automation strategies, displayed live on the One-Click / Ladder screens using custom columns / additional info, or pushed through to your Excel worksheets.

For more information please see our blog post here

The Total Performance Data stream subscription page can be found here

We have also added a Race Progress Meter to this version which (configured via the Settings page) can be shown at the top of the One-click screen, the Ladder screen and In-play Trader. There are three sources for progress information: actual positional information for a race leader from TPD, or the current in-play time compared to a value you provide via a Stored Value (so that you can provide your own race time information), or the current in-play time compared to Bet Angel's own estimate of the race duration.

As well as this development path to bring you support for TPD as soon as possible, regular development of Bet Angel continues on a second path and you can expect a new beta in the coming months.
sionascaig

For most of the TPD subscriptions there is a limit on the number of races you can access their data (20 per month in the case of the lowest subscription).

How is this counted, e.g. each time you access BA inplay trader for a race , that would count as 1? If so if there a way to switch it off?

edit - nm - i see you can do it manually...
Last edited by sionascaig on Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euler

In the settings section on this version, you can control when Bet Angel connects to TPD or manually connect a market. You also have a count of how many races you have used on your subscription.
Dallas

For details and links to the new features added in V1.58 please refer to this page of the user guide
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/v1_58_overview.html
tlkjb

Just to double check:

If you are not doing horse racing with a TPD subscription, there is no need/reason to update to 1.58. Correct?

Thanks
Dallas

tlkjb wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:53 pm
Just to double check:

If you are not doing horse racing with a TPD subscription, there is no need/reason to update to 1.58. Correct?

Thanks
This update is centred around racing but it wouldn't harm to download it, you'll still get everything in it even if you didn't update till V1.59, V1.60 or later etc
Tuco

I wish some of my previous suggestions could be included which would benefit everyone not betting/trading horse racing...but they recently seem to be overlooked/not considered :(

If they would help me, they would help others.
Bet007

Hi,

Can someone help me please. I have downloaded the files for the TPD data, but when I try and load the race meter, it sinly won't load, even though I am telling it to 'show always'

The race meter1 attachment shows the settings I am enabling saved as 'V1' settings. It shows I am asking BA to display the race meter all the time (the preferences have been saved as V1).

The race meter2 attachment shows my trading grid layout and I have circled that I have asked it to display the V1 settings and yet no race meter is being displayed above the grid and I don't understand why not. Can anyone help me out please?

Many thanks
Dave
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

Bet007 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:39 pm
Hi,

Can someone help me please. I have downloaded the files for the TPD data, but when I try and load the race meter, it sinly won't load, even though I am telling it to 'show always'

The race meter1 attachment shows the settings I am enabling saved as 'V1' settings. It shows I am asking BA to display the race meter all the time (the preferences have been saved as V1).

The race meter2 attachment shows my trading grid layout and I have circled that I have asked it to display the V1 settings and yet no race meter is being displayed above the grid and I don't understand why not. Can anyone help me out please?

Many thanks
Dave
Will show when goes inplay.
Bet007

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:43 pm
Bet007 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:39 pm
Hi,

Many thanks
Dave
Will show when goes inplay.

Thank you, just tested it on that last race and it worked. Thank you for replying. Much appreciated!
pedro1886

can you get the GPS data to display like the TPD website? Horses on the course map?
Or is that more so to do with TPD sub on its own?
ilovepizza82

Yea the course map would be an awesome feature, just like it is in BetMover.
Thanks for implementing the feature i'd requested (the race progress bar meter)

The cheapest TPD sub is £10 for 20 races.
What I dont understand is why I am penalised with only 800ms for the data update when im already penalised with fewer 20 races already...lol nvm.
kingkobeda

Hi

I have just downloaded and installed the current version of BA (v1.58) but I haven't got access to the paper with green arrow icon
so that I can import the grid layout settings file, please can you advise ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

kingkobeda wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:19 am
Hi

I have just downloaded and installed the current version of BA (v1.58) but I haven't got access to the paper with green arrow icon
so that I can import the grid layout settings file, please can you advise ?
Click the 'Reset Toolbar' option shown in the image below and the buttons will appear
Toolbar.JPG
Euler

pedro1886 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:17 am
can you get the GPS data to display like the TPD website? Horses on the course map?
Or is that more so to do with TPD sub on its own?
We have more feature enhancements on the way, but I can't commit when and in what order they will arrive.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”