New beta version of Bet Angel v1.59.0 - Now on general release

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

sniffer66 wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:57 am
Not sure if its by design now, or a minor bug but if I load a coupon and apply a baf to the results, when I reload the coupon and select "Clear Guardian and Watch List", the baf is still applied to any matches that remain from the previous days "Find Markets" results.
Typically I do this for 25 hours on the days footy, so there's the odd match remaining from the previous day.

I'm sure previously applied baf's used to be removed in older versions
Just to follow up on this, we've recreated the bug and will fix it in the next beta build.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

PeterC wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:12 pm
I've noticed when monitoring the lower area in Guardian that the Unmatched Bets tab doesn't correctly reflect my unmatched bets
It doesn't matter how much I switch between windows or refresh or take any other action, unmatched bets do not appear here
Example below where unmatched bets are correctly shown at the bottom of the main screen...

Also, the Matched Bets tab in Guardian seems to need a nudge to display all matched bets (I can achieve this by ticking then unticking the Average Odds checkbox)
PeterC, Are you still seeing this problem, are you using Exchange Streaming or is that switched off? Also when you saw the unmatched bets were not updating, were you placing live bets or were you in Practice Mode?

We've tried a number of times to recreate this issue today, but everything has been working properly so far.

To everyone, has anyone else seen a problem with this beta where the unmatched bets or the matched bets tabs in Guardian fail to show the current information?
weemac

Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:25 pm

To everyone, has anyone else seen a problem with this beta where the unmatched bets or the matched bets tabs in Guardian fail to show the current information?
Not as such, but I've had an intermittent issue with every version whereby the matched bets 'Average Odds' checkbox unticks itself randomly, even though I have it checked by default.

Mind you, almost every intermittent random issue I get seems to apply only to me!
PeterC

Bet Angel wrote:
PeterC wrote:
I've noticed when monitoring the lower area in Guardian that the Unmatched Bets tab doesn't correctly reflect my unmatched bets
It doesn't matter how much I switch between windows or refresh or take any other action, unmatched bets do not appear here
Example below where unmatched bets are correctly shown at the bottom of the main screen...

Also, the Matched Bets tab in Guardian seems to need a nudge to display all matched bets (I can achieve this by ticking then unticking the Average Odds checkbox)
PeterC, Are you still seeing this problem, are you using Exchange Streaming or is that switched off? Also when you saw the unmatched bets were not updating, were you placing live bets or were you in Practice Mode?

We've tried a number of times to recreate this issue today, but everything has been working properly so far.

I am using Exchange Streaming and this is in Practice Mode

I did change some PC optimisation settings a few days later and did notice that unmatched bets were then showing.
I monitored this over the next day or so before posting here but this reverted back to not showing correctly and that is still the case
Trader Pat

Bet Angel wrote:
PeterC wrote:

I haven't paid any attention to it until now but yes, same problem here.

Matched bets is fine but unmatched bets don't appear in the tab. Information in the unmatched bets tab doesn't update until I choose a different market in Guardian and then return to the original market. Also the unmatched bet seems to appear in the tab a minute or two after I've cancelled it.

I'm using streaming.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

OK we'll continue to try to recreate.

Some further questions for both of you:

- when the unmatched bets fail to update. Do you have that particular market loaded into the main screen (or is it Guardian only)?
- what refresh interval are you using in Guardian?
- is Restricted Refresh ticked?
Trader Pat

Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:14 pm

- when the unmatched bets fail to update. Do you have that particular market loaded into the main screen (or is it Guardian only)?
The market is on the main screen with a 20ms refresh rate. I have restrict refresh set to 30 minutes before and 15 minutes after start time. I've just recreated it again on a market starting in 15 minutes.
jamesedwards

weemac wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:36 pm
Bet Angel wrote:

Not as such, but I've had an intermittent issue with every version whereby the matched bets 'Average Odds' checkbox unticks itself randomly, even though I have it checked by default.

Mind you, almost every intermittent random issue I get seems to apply only to me!
I didn't know that checkbox existed. Thanks for this!
Dabbla

Not sure about unmatched bets but matched bets have not updated in guardian since streaming was introduced. I was under the impression that this was a known issue with streaming.
Unticking the average odds or changing the market shows matched bets.
Only changing market appears to show unmatched bets.
PeterC

Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:14 pm

20ms refresh - I'll continue testing for the other questions as the 2 tests that I just did for market in main screen and Restricted Refresh (on and off) both populated Unmatched Bets in Guardian correctly
Geordie

Dabbla wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:47 pm
Not sure about unmatched bets but matched bets have not updated in guardian since streaming was introduced. I was under the impression that this was a known issue with streaming.
Unticking the average odds or changing the market shows matched bets.
The matched bets not updating has been a problem for me also. I tick then untick the checkbox, the matched bets then appear. I'm using streaming, the race is on the ladder using 20ms refresh.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Links in the first post have been updated as Beta 2 has just been released to the forum. Mostly bug fixes, but a few changes based on requests we've received during the beta. Details of the changes are listed at the bottom of the first post.
Tuco

...thanks for these beta updates :)

"In-play Trader, new options have been added to the toolbar picklist so that price gaps can be skipped when using custom ticks to set the betting price for a mouse click" 👍

"bug fix for when markets are partly settled but still open for betting, betfair hides the selections marked as Winners & Losers, but Bet Angel was not hiding these in beta1." 👍
tlkjb

'Display a Market on a Trading screen' Automation rule now has the ability to move the mouse on the displayed screen and trigger a keyboard shortcut at that location
Thanks for the option to trigger a Keyboard Shortcut now! It's just amazing how many new possibilities this gives you in automation
bob1957

I am using BA v1.59.0_b2 with guardian connected to excel, but Guardian stops updating around the same time the market closes.
I have the restrict refresh set to 180 sec prior and 1000 sec after start time.
I have automation running to display the winner/loser, this runs on market close which is when guardian stops updating as per attachment.
Also in the BA settings for excel I have the win status selected but this does not appear in excel.
Is there a stop on Guardian updating when a market closes which is the same time the win status is triggered causing the win status not to be displayed in excel?

Thanks, the program is excellent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by bob1957 on Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”