New beta version of Bet Angel v1.59.0 - Now on general release

Dallas

DrG wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 4:07 pm
Hi Bet Angel

I've just downloaded v 1.95.0

The Ladder settings dialogue box does not seem to appear when selected, can you help please?

Best

DrG
What happens when you click it?
Perhaps post a screenshot?
DrG

HI Dallas,

When I click the spanner, nothing happens!

The ladder setting dialogue box does not appear, there's no error message. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling V 1.59.0.

is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks
DrG
Dallas

DrG wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 4:55 pm
HI Dallas,

When I click the spanner, nothing happens!

The ladder setting dialogue box does not appear, there's no error message. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling V 1.59.0.

is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks
DrG
Are you sure you don't just have your main screen pinned?

If it is the ladder setting window will be opening but stuck behind it, if you minimize your main window you'll see, or un pin your main screen using the pin it using in the upper right corner of your screen
DrG

It was a windows issue, the settings dialogue box was automatically off viewable screen area when selected.
Hovering over task bar pop up > right click > maximize solved it

Thanks for your help!

DrG
jamesg46

I’ve got an idea for this that I think is gonna be epic. This is possibly up there with the best of the best updates, time will tell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

I think I have identified a bug when using both positive and negative numbers in the same value based background colour setting.

If the value is, say, -15 then this rule setting will work as expected and it will colour the background of the value white...
works.PNG

...but this one will not work as expected. In this example the -15 value shows with a blue background instead of white.
not work.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
madbill

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to launch more than one instance of BA using the interactive login - when I try to I receive the following dialog:
2022-06-04_135023.png
One time I did seem to manage to open 2 instances but BA was not operating normally - I'd click on the ladders to place a bet and the status bottom left sticks on "Placing bet"

I've tried the Repair Installation but same thing.

I have 2FA on my account and so am using the interactive login. If I don't use the interactive login I can append my additional authentication to my password and login and it works as expected - anything else I can try to return to the normal behaviour?

TIA
Dabbla

A few of us having issues getting the winners info after the market has closed. Is there anything that can be done to improve this ?
eightbo wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:28 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:53 am

On another note, I'm seeing intermittent occasions when the winner\loser status isnt returned, so the P&L is never calculated. My educated guess is BF havent returned that data when the "Winner" rule detects the Closed market, only running the once.
I've made a change to run that rule unlimited times, every 15s, until "result" is set with a value - tests well and think that should solve the above issue.

Stu

Winner Edit.baf
Had this problem today. Market never fired as closed. Tried unticking restrict refresh but just didn't want to fire. So setting it to rearm multiple times as suggested in your post doesn't do anything.
I tried at the end of the day so could be possible Betfair winner information is only available for x amount of time after market close??
Will try and keep an eye on it over next few days and be faster to react.

I had 2x instances of BA running the same refresh settings on same markets and I had the bug today on both, but on different races. So a bit concerning:

◘.png

+ 1 I have been meaning to post about this for a while.
missing winners.PNG
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

jamesedwards wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:31 am
I think I have identified a bug when using both positive and negative numbers in the same value based background colour setting.
We haven't been able to recreate this issue, so if you're seeing the issue please e-mail support and we can discuss it further.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Dabbla wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:27 pm
A few of us having issues getting the winners info after the market has closed. Is there anything that can be done to improve this ?
There's only a single update from betfair when the market is settled, but as far as we know that should always contain the winner information.
Is everyone that is seeing the issue using Streaming to deliver the prices?
If you share the setup of the rules that aren't triggering for you, we'll try to recreate.
Are you seeing the issue multiple times per day and every day of the week?
Atho55

Is it to do with a portion of the information being missing. Greyhound race at Monmore 14:23, my watchlist displays just information for Traps 1 & 2. Clicking on the odds tab in Guardian the details for Trap 3 are blank but traps 1,2,4,5,6 are shown. So it looks like missing data in the Odds tab (trap 3) are stopping traps 4,5,6 from populating at least on the Watch list.
jamesedwards

Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:37 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:31 am
We haven't been able to recreate this issue, so if you're seeing the issue please e-mail support and we can discuss it further.
I've been able to recreate this easily. See below the screenshot, rulesfile and guardian layout file. Perhaps I am making an elementary error?

I've also emailed these to BA support as requested.
test screenshot.PNG
jamesedwards

Bet Angel wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:47 pm
Dabbla wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:27 pm
There's only a single update from betfair when the market is settled, but as far as we know that should always contain the winner information.
Is everyone that is seeing the issue using Streaming to deliver the prices?
If you share the setup of the rules that aren't triggering for you, we'll try to recreate.
Are you seeing the issue multiple times per day and every day of the week?
I use streaming and I have this problem with approx 5% of markets not returning a winner or P&L. It feels like it's usually the smaller markets such as greyhound and US horse races. I don't think I see it very often on UK horse races.
Dabbla

Im using streaming.
If you look at this screenshot, concentrate on the 2nd and 3rd guardian. These 2 are using exactly the same BA setting, automation, ect.
missing winners.PNG
The same races are side by side, some of the winners (alert 5) are populated, some are not. So I can pretty much rule out that the file is failing. The rules have triggered in one guardian but not the other.

My guardian restrict refresh is either not set or till 99999 seconds after start time. 20ms refresh
I can’t see any logic to when it fails, any sport, any time of day, week. Today only 1 out of 60 markets seems to have failed. That’s better than I would have expected.
Although I does seem better, when I have less markets updating
The one that failed today (Windsor 1735), failed just after I added more greyhound races to guardian. That could have been user error.

One thing I tried was running 2 of the same rules on 1 market. They either both trigger or both fail.

A few theories’ I have for the issues are,
Late results causing issues, too much running in guardian (files or markets). To many BAs open, computer issues.

(A) Just winner.baf
elofan0

so are we all on streaming now with the update as displayed since i reset my pc and reinstalled Betangel over a week ago
and its displayed at the bottom

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”