New Beta Update - 1.35.1

BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

In case you missed the announcement yesterday there has been an update released that implements some changes based on feedback we have received via this forum and support.

You can download the latest beta version here - www.betangel.com/download/
image001.png
A full list of changes based on user feedback:

· Number of ladders available in a single screen increased to 12. This allows a 6x2 or a 4x3 grid of ladders to be displayed.

· Ladder header and footer areas are now customisable with a choice of display: Weight of money, Total bets value, Book percentages or None

· Ability to show book percentages above the price grid in the Enhanced Area

· Two layout options for Enhance Area: Tabbed & Combined. Combined is based on the enhanced area design used in previous versions of Bet Angel.

· 'Auto size width to nearest ladder' - the chart of the enhanced area is sized to fill any available space between the nearest ladder and the edge of the containing window
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
to75ne

is there anyway of getting back the old embedded chart on the enhanced ladder interface.

the old enhanced ladder, 1 simple (embedded) line chart, 1 simple (embedded) wom chart, 1 simple (embedded) volume chart.

i have replicated it with a chart from the charts tab and a single ladder saved as a screen layout, but my head can not get used it after using a perfectly functional screen since it was first introduced years ago.

its annoying me as i probably used it for about 50% of the time, and for the last 3 months or so, this new version just "grates" me.

if its not possible can it be reintroduced in a future release, i am not too keen to revert back to an older version of ba.

honestly don't understand why the old enhanced ladder had to messed with.
AmazingMisterX

I agree with To75ne on this. Not a massive problem for me as I've just adapted but I preferred it before.
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Are you trying to recreate something like this:
classic-chart.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
to75ne

no i mean the old enhanced screen. i would post a screen shot but it seems that it is no longer possible.

see this link to a ba vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwltU4ac3eY.

that screen, not with chart/charts that are replicated with advanced charts, or saved screen layouts using a combination of the old charting tab and the ladder tab; the old dull boring non singing, non dancing, with no flash wheels, gizmos, pretty colours, extra wibbley wobberly lines - just the old embedded line charts, thats what i mean.
6thSense
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It's possible to replicate this using the new charting tool. The picture above is essentially the same as in your video except the addition of price envelopes. But these can be added too.
to75ne

yes i know it is possible to replicate it. i have done so.

but my question is and was, is it possible to get back the old enhanced ladder screen as per video link?

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”