New Bet Angel Professional Beta 1.37 - API NG

Tuco

Good evening BA - yes the figures are still inaccurate and different on each PC even though looking at the very same market at the same time - will try and do screenshot and send tomorrow. The problem does not only lie with the two campmates who have already left the jungle (which have NOT been partially or fully settled on BetFair) but with others also meaning the trading profit column, one-touch green up button, net stake button etc are all incorrect and cannot be relied upon. On a different market SPOTY Outright Winner, the LTP values were incorrect on some of the final 10 shortlisted for 7 days until on Monday when it corrected itself. Again this problem showed itself on both PC's.
Tuco

Very annoying - set the alarm for 7am when the market 'might' be quiet - of course it isn't quiet. Switched both PC's on at the same time and they are now displaying exactly the same data for each of the fields. It is still incorrect data, but it is now consistently incorrect data when comparing to the betfair website. Yesterday the PC's were displaying different incorrect data. I'll switch off PC 2 off and wait a couple of hours so that there are matched bets in the meantime to see if that makes a difference and report. Damn annoying trying to save a screenshot into paint whilst bets keep getting matched.
Tuco

When 2nd PC switched on at 1100am different incorrect data shows again in several, but not all of the fields as previously advised.
Euler

I've been fiddling on this market and can't replicate your problem. This is an odd one.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Can you send some screenshots of the one-click screen and the matched bets screen of both PCs and the market on the betfair web site into [email protected].
Tuco

Yes I'll do a screenshot late tonight after the market hasd gone quiet - there is no more to see than I've already advised. Somehow the API may think that 2 of the campmates (Gemma Collins and Craig Charles) have been partially settled when they have not as the betfair screen shows. In addition the net stakes boxes, one-touch greening button, trading P&L column are all inaccurate and giving false readings. I have 2 Dell laptops of the same spec, so when these give different readings in the same market with the same settings you know something is defintely wrong. I will have to do the screenshot late tonight as I will need to change HDD to send the email screenshots to you. If will tell you no more than I have advised though, you will simply say 'how strange'.
Tuco

A quick example on the IACGMOOH Outright Market:

Net Stakes Jake Quickenden (favourite):
302.41 BetFair
127.95 BetAngel-PC1
73.97 BetAngel-PC2
Euler

Struggling to figure out why one PC would tell you one thing and the other PC another. That just doesn't make sense, the data is coming from the same place. Do you have 'calculate P&L' set to local on one and not the other?
Tuco

Thanks for your help and assistance guys. I've just checked the edit settings tabs and both are exactly the same as each other.

"Do you have 'calculate P&L' set to local on one and not the other?" whereabouts is that setting?

If this were set differently then other markets would also have this problem but apart from the LTP being slow to update in the SPOTY Winner market they have not. When both PC's were switched on at the same time this morning they would not have shown the same incorrect data had this setting been different. Having switched off PC2 and waited 4 hours for bets to be matched in the market and then switched on again, PC2 now has different data in several, but not all of the fields...most strange and puzzling?

I've just re-checked the SPOTY Winner Market and all data fields are completely correct on both my PC's with Betfair, with just 1 exception: on both my PC's it shows the LTP on Max Whitlock to be 950 whereas it shows his LTP on betfair to be 870.
Tuco

Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2014 - Winner
http://sports.betfair.com/Index.do?mi=1 ... origin=MRL

GBP 889,323 Matched BetFair
GBP 889,268 Matched BetAngel PC-1
GBP 889,268 Matched BetAngel PC-2
Tuco

Re-booted both PC's:

302.41 BetFair (before latest re-boot)
127.95 BetAngel-PC1 (before latest re-boot)
73.97 BetAngel-PC2 (before latest re-boot)

302.41 BetFair (after latest re-boot)
73.97 BetAngel-PC1(after latest re-boot)
73.97 BetAngel-PC2(after latest re-boot)

GBP 889,323 Matched BetFair (before latest re-boot)
GBP 889,268 Matched BetAngel PC-1 (before latest re-boot)
GBP 889,268 Matched BetAngel PC-2 (before latest re-boot)

GBP 889,553 Matched BetFair (after latest re-boot)
GBP 889,516 Matched BetAngel PC-1 (after latest re-boot)
GBP 889,516 Matched BetAngel PC-2 (after latest re-boot)
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Tuco wrote:Yes I'll do a screenshot late tonight after the market hasd gone quiet
Thanks, if you can send screenshots of all matched bets (from the 'Matched bets' tab of Bet Angel) from both PCs then we'll be able to calculate the correct net stake and hopefully will spot a difference between the two.
Tuco

L.T.P. Max Whitlock - SPOTY Winner:
870 BetFair
950 BetAngel-PC1
950 BetAngel-PC2

Has anyone checked theirs yet?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It's 950 on both the web site and via the API now. Probably just a slow cache somewhere inside betfair, or it could be that the website requires a different bet size to be matched to register as a reportable trade.

The occasional odd Last Traded Price is of much less concern than your two PCs with their variable net stakes. That's the problem we'd like to fully understand if you are able to gather the required bet information.
Tuco

It's 950 on both the web site and via the API now. Probably just a slow cache somewhere inside betfair, or it could be that the website requires a different bet size to be matched to register as a reportable trade.
After the SPOTY shortlist was announced a week last Monday, Rory McIlroys LTP price stayed at 1.30 for a full week although thousands were being backed and laid on him up to and into the 1.6's. It was only mid-morning this last Monday that the LTP corrected itself on Rory and a couple of others in the SPOTY market.

870 Max Whitlock (BetFair)
950 Max Whitlock (BetAngel

...is what my browser still shows as it did yesterday. I checked with a couple of other people who also use BetAngel and they also has the same results as me, 870 on BetFair but 950 on BetAngel.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”