Selecting and Removing multi markets in Guardian

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
MarkA68

Hi All,

I have searched for an answer but cannot find anything other than a video by Peter that seems to be fairly old so I don't know if something has changed.

Anyway the situation is that I have added multiple selections in to guardian that I no longer want in there, however if I select just one with the intention of using shift and arrow keys or cntl and the mouse to select the others I want to remove, a pop up box comes up and I cannot then select any other selections. I have scratched my head for ages trying to figure this out and I simply cannot - it's not the first time this has bugged me and with over 50 selections in Guardian and wanting to remove about half of them doing it individually is not an option lol

What am I missing?

TIA

ETA: Oops sorry looks like this is in the wrong thread, if one of the admins could please move it to an appropriate one that would be much appreciated. I can only think it's as I have been looking through so many threads trying to find an answer and had them open in different tabs that I chose to start this in here by mistake.
Last edited by MarkA68 on Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trader Pat

If there in sequence just hold shift and left click at the top and bottom of the range of markets you want to remove and click remove selected markets under the markets tab.

If there not in sequence hold control and left click the markets you want to remove and click remove selected markets under the markets tab.

You shouldn't get a pop up box until you actually click the remove selected markets button.
MarkA68

Trader Pat wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:48 pm
If there in sequence just hold shift and left click at the top and bottom of the range of markets you want to remove and click remove selected markets under the markets tab.

If there not in sequence hold control and left click the markets you want to remove and click remove selected markets under the markets tab.

You shouldn't get a pop up box until you actually click the remove selected markets button.
Thanks, I have tried that, but I have uploaded a video of what is happening, if I select with the left mouse button I only highlight that part of the selection that I click in and that will not allow me to use the remove selection button. To be able to remove an individual selection I have to use the right mouse button and this is what brings the pop up box up, if I do this then obviously the up and down arrow keys just go up and down the selections in the pop up box.

The video is below, I know you can't see what mouse button I am clicking but hopefully with the text above it will become apparent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trader Pat

Judging by the column headers it looks like something is corrupted.

A reinstall of BA should fix it
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It's the saved layout itself that has become corrupted, so you'll need to login with 'factory default' layout and recreate the layout from scratch and save.
MarkA68

Thanks both, OMG I've been pulling my hair out! LOL

I will give it a go at resetting to defaults.
Trader Pat

MarkA68 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:25 pm
Thanks both, OMG I've been pulling my hair out! LOL

I will give it a go at resetting to defaults.
No problem

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”