Can't select market properly in guardian

chrisjones1986

I'm not sure if I'm missing something incredibly obvious, but I want to be able to select a market that I have uploaded in guardian so I can see the odds in the "odds" tab below it. When I click on the market it just selects the specific cell I click on rather than highlighting the line, the only way I can select the market and get it to populate the odds tab is right clicking, then clicking away from the box that opens. It's not the end of the world but I'm sure that's not how it is in all the videos I've seen?
Screenshot_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

The layout profile you are using has become corrupt

To resolve this login with the factory default profiles on the blue login window, then open Guardian and it should appear normal again.

If so the next step is to delete the offending layout profile, to do this on your main Bet Angel screen select the offending layout profile again then in the upper left corner of your screen click;
View > Delete Screen Layout

You'll then need to recreate and save it or if you already have a similar one select that make the edits then 'Save AS' a new layout profile
chrisjones1986

Perfect, all sorted now, exactly as you said.

Thanks a lot for your help and for replying so quickly.

Return to “Bet Angel - FAQ's”