UK General Election 2024 (or 25)

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
Archery1969

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:46 pm
Archery1969 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:12 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:32 pm
We keep seeing pictures of the buffoon out jogging but the fact that he doesn't have his security with him would suggest he's not running much more than 100 yards. :lol:
I didn’t think he had security anymore ?
Can I borrow one of your guns? :D
🤣 I got some hollow point bullets too which make a very large internal and exit hole 🤣
Derek27

Good news for Starmer. Sue Gray's been cleared to join his staff and the news should be overshadowed by the dam destruction, Prince Harry and Boris the Liar's diary. :lol:
Derek27

Oliver Doughnut says only the Conservatives [and people like Liz Truss] can be trusted with our childrens' future. :lol:
Derek27

The Telegraph claims to have knowledge of the Partygate report content and says that the lying buffoon will get a less than ten-day suspension and get off scot-free!
Archery1969

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:42 pm
The Telegraph claims to have knowledge of the Partygate report content and says that the lying buffoon will get a less than ten-day suspension and get off scot-free!
Like it or not Derek he still has powerful friends. He has dropped Rishi right in the shit over the Covid enquiry knowing full well it will be his downfall. Then Boris comes galloping back, all is forgiven and he takes Sir Starmer on for the top prize again.

Why do you think Boris nickname is boomerang!!!
ODPaul82

An opinion poll of around here in January before the council elections showed that Grant Shapps would lose his seat. Hatfield side of area is predominantly labour, where I am in Welwyn north is very very much conservative and even then the leaning was towards labour more.

https://www.whtimes.co.uk/news/23261345 ... ield-seat/

The local elections my landlord has had a fair bit of a majority every time he has been put up and it's a very very blue area the specific part I am but it definitely narrowed for him at the council ones. The council switched from a safe blue to a collab of labour/lib-dem.

I'm not a fan of politics but do have some tid-bits from someone who's high up in cabinet, they're going to push for more people to get back into office, the decorating job of the flat was rubbish and is now painted over and they ran out of room for PM picutres on the stairs at Boris so both Liz & Rishi haven't got pictures up there now.
Derek27

ODPaul82 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:36 am
I'm not a fan of politics but do have some tid-bits from someone who's high up in cabinet, they're going to push for more people to get back into office, the decorating job of the flat was rubbish and is now painted over and they ran out of room for PM picutres on the stairs at Boris so both Liz & Rishi haven't got pictures up there now.
They can sick the buffoon's picture in the toilet if they need more room.
ODPaul82

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:50 am

They can sick the buffoon's picture in the toilet if they need more room.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I voted womens equality last election, it would never win but it's what I felt strongest with.

And that's what needs to be remembered, what is the strongest sentiment in the country. There is a big anti-blue sentiment from what I feel any place I go outside of where I live and from what I'm seeing on paper from here, the sentiment is being lost.
Derek27

Former Supreme Court Justice Lord Assumption said on Question Time that the government's judicial review over the WhatsApp messages is completely indefensible, a waste of public money and no court on Earth will allow them to overrule the chair of the committee. :D
Archangel

Some of Boris Johnson's closest allies - including Priti Patel and Jacob Rees-Mogg - have been rewarded with peerages and other awards in the former PM's honours list.

Former secretaries of state Simon Clarke and Mr Rees-Mogg were knighted, while Ms Patel was made a dame.

Imagine giving honours to these clowns !
Derek27

Buffoon Boris is stepping down as MP, but you can still lay him for Tory leader at the next election at 34!
Emmson

Hopefully we have finally seen the back of the WORST Prime Minister in British History.

I don't want to hear about Neville Chamberlain, Ramsey McDonald, Stanley Baldwin, Alec Douglas Home

And the one after him is the 2nd worst!
Derek27

This is the second-best thing he's ever done. The best was obviously resigning as PM.

For once I don't mind hearing the same news over and over again. It's like listening to your favourite music. :D
Archery1969

Boris has a new job in the USA.
Archangel

Derek27 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:27 pm
This is the second-best thing he's ever done. The best was obviously resigning as PM.

For once I don't mind hearing the same news over and over again. It's like listening to your favourite music. :D
I have a sinking feeling it's not the last we hear of him.

Return to “Political betting & arguing”