Free Tommy Robinson

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
SeaHorseRacing

I don't really want to get into political discussions here, but as I know he is banned from twitter (well actually in jail right now) I felt this is one avenue that for those who support him please sign his petition https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp ... y-robinson

I do not agree with all his views but at this rate in 15 years time were be living like China and the likes of this forum and betfair will be vansish.

If your unsure who he is check out google, but dont make a judgement based on a media/gov agenda.

Cheers.
BetScalper

Signed.
Naffman

Signed

Not reported anywhere so thanks for sharing
SeaHorseRacing

Since he was banned from twitter kind of stopped following him.. Was bored whislt waiting for the misses earlier, so was having a wonder on the "mirror app" (repeat not my phone by the way)

Noticed comment section said Tommy is in jail and nobody is talking about it.

The gov have gagged all news reports about this. Thousands apparently still outside 10 downing street, climbing gates etc... but news are not allowed to report it. I suspect he will have a miraculous appeal within about two weeks and realeased rather than over rulling our "democracy and just realising him"

How is it possible in one day, after lunchtime does a man (journalist) reports a story outside a court with cameras, gets arrested for breach of the peace, taking from the police station to the court, sentenced and jailed with a matter of 2 hours.

Thanks guys for signing.
Last edited by SeaHorseRacing on Sat May 26, 2018 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BetScalper

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:23 pm
Since he was banned from twitter kind of stopped following him.. Was bored whislt waiting for the misses earlier, so was having a wonder on the "mirror app" (repeat not my phone by the way)

Noticed comment section said Tommy is in jail and nobody is talking about it.

The gov have gagged all news reports about this. Thousands apparently still outside 10 downing street, climbing gates etc... but news are not allowed to report it. I suspect he will have a miraculous appeal within about two weeks and realeased rather than over rulling our "democracy and just realising him"

Thanks guys for signing.
Wasn't the press slapped with the old 'D' notice, meaning they not allowed by law to report his imprisonment ?

They are very worried about the rise of far right groups and are basically trying to suppress freedom of speech.

But in fact what are actually doing is driving more and more towards these type of groups.

However, as far as I know Tommy is not aligned to any far right group, so the Police/Political establishment are shooting themselves in the foot.
SeaHorseRacing

The have really cocked up. Keep him in Jail, more and more will see.... releasing... more and more will see..

I suspect they will release him, but through his "appeal" to make it more genuine.

This is shocking what has happened. If you go to China you cant even access the likes of google, do we really want this to happen here, because they cant shut everyone up... so eventual they will have to, to fit their agenda.
ShaunWhite

Throw the key away.
BetScalper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derek27

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:10 pm
I don't really want to get into political discussions here, but...
Rather than posting to the chill out area, we should have a 'start an argument' thread. ;)
Last edited by Derek27 on Sun May 27, 2018 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
BetScalper

Derek27 wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 11:57 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:10 pm
I don't really want to get into political discussions here,
Rather than posting to the chill out area, we should have a 'start an argument' thread. ;)
Wait until Brexit gets derailed and then the country will split down the middle. Every forum will be full of leavers and remainers.

Then there will be lots of argumentative threads.

:lol:
BetScalper

Thats after the incident took place and he had already appeared in court and was sentenced very quickly.
to75ne

the sun published on friday afternoon "The 35-year-old was at Leeds Crown Court on Friday morning and started a live feed on his Facebook page as a child grooming case continued."

as did the independant, the metro, the daily record, and on and on. as did many blogs and social media sites.

the governement did not issue a D notice.

they cant report it before it happended.
spreadbetting

Sounds better if the press have been gagged in reporting about rather than the reality that few people give a fuck about him and he's not as newsworthy as people would like you to believe.
Trader Pat

I was wondering where all the Fox News watchers would end up after it was taken off the air.

Forum becoming a little too right wing for me, think I'll take a break from it.

Return to “Political betting & arguing”