US Presidential Election 2020

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
Derek27

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:02 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:57 pm
Naffman wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:44 pm
I don't think so,
Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:48 pm
True! :)
He certainly is devisive!
Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:48 pm
Anyway if KFC doesn't catch up with him before then I think the courts will.
What the hell has Kentucky fried chicken got to do with it?
True was more about Americans being bonkers than Trump winning by a landslide.

KFC and McDonalds are apparently Trump's favourite food.

Speaking of his diet this story may have gone unnoticed this week :)

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/donald- ... id-2356558
When I asked what KFC had do do with it, I was joking, I thought KFC must stand for some relevant organisation. :)
decomez6

greenmark wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:17 am
decomez6 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:38 am
greenmark wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:14 am

lol. ok. ......and relaaxxxx. Sorry, these things make me very angry, as you can see. Cheers Derek27 for pointing the way to rational thought and away from ranting. Who'd have thunk that? :-)
Only relax when you’re enemy present no threats, veiled or unveiled. My favourite movie and favourite character is Jackson , watch him in action!!
I don’t give a Danm whether he is a ranting democrat or an anry republican . He remains true to his mission , love of his gun and justice . Its only a short two minutes clip and I guarantee you know the movie. Enjoy rationally without thinking about trump.

https://youtu.be/wgHRj2-vvs8
Apologies. But I have no idea what 'Saving Private Ryan' has relevance here .Maybe I'm missing a message.
Patriotism, justice, racism, American ideals, things worthy fighting for , fairness, remembering fore fathers and why private must be saved.
I don’t mean to be abrasive but Donald trump has challenged Some of the ideals those soldiers died for and I Sometimes wonder if trump was the was the commander in chief’ “ private Ryan would probably not been considered.
Please watch the movie and see how they let a German prisoner of war go only to come back and kill them one by one , while the coward who argued for his release regrets it towards the end and ended up dropping him..That happens when good people do not interrupt evil it will thrive . To me Donald trump is such evil that must be collectively dealt with.
Pforgive my tone it’s definitely not directed to you , it’s evil whenever I see it , I am allergic to such.
decomez6

Derek27

decomez6 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:46 am
Please watch the movie and see how...
I enjoy a bit of banter on this forum but I think it's pushing it to ask greenmark (don't know whether or not he's a full time trader) to watch a two-hour movie before responding to a post that's not even about trading. :)
decomez6

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:19 am
decomez6 wrote:
Please watch the movie and see how...
I enjoy a bit of banter on this forum but I think it's pushing it to ask greenmark (don't know whether or not he's a full time trader) to watch a two-hour movie before responding to a post that's not even about trading. :)
:D I read your posts , very measured and friendly.
Never replied to green mark and may he might feel I am throwing shade at him. But i sure he is as angry as all good people ought to be and yes I have made up my mind on anyone who defends trump in the disguise of freedom of expression. Please stand up and believe in yourself just like the rioters at the capitol. They had enough of living in sheep skin , they came out and stood their ground and publicly followed thier leader and I have no choice than to take sides . Sorry a bit of a rant , my trading is not going as planned and iam pissed ... apologies , I might delete these tweets tomorrow or face the moderator tomorrow :) ;)
Please ask green to watch this and help me understand whose noose that was and where is Donald trump!!! Sorry green , again please don’t take it personal . Having Kiki bit of a banter🙏
https://youtu.be/qWdTT0mz7aI
Derek27

decomez6 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:37 am
and iam pissed ... apologies ,
No need to apoligise, I'm pissed as well right now. :D
jamesg46

decomez6 wrote:
greenmark wrote:
decomez6 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:38 am

Only relax when you’re enemy present no threats, veiled or unveiled. My favourite movie and favourite character is Jackson , watch him in action!!
I don’t give a Danm whether he is a ranting democrat or an anry republican . He remains true to his mission , love of his gun and justice . Its only a short two minutes clip and I guarantee you know the movie. Enjoy rationally without thinking about trump.

https://youtu.be/wgHRj2-vvs8
Apologies. But I have no idea what 'Saving Private Ryan' has relevance here .Maybe I'm missing a message.
Patriotism, justice, racism, American ideals, things worthy fighting for , fairness, remembering fore fathers and why private must be saved.
I don’t mean to be abrasive but Donald trump has challenged Some of the ideals those soldiers died for and I Sometimes wonder if trump was the was the commander in chief’ “ private Ryan would probably not been considered.
Please watch the movie and see how they let a German prisoner of war go only to come back and kill them one by one , while the coward who argued for his release regrets it towards the end and ended up dropping him..That happens when good people do not interrupt evil it will thrive . To me Donald trump is such evil that must be collectively dealt with.
Pforgive my tone it’s definitely not directed to you , it’s evil whenever I see it , I am allergic to such.
Last time I checked my moral compass, racism wasn't something worthy of fighting for; it was worthy of fighting against. Also patriotism is now in the eyes of some Left leaning people "Nationalist White Supremacy" so I'm not entirely sure if that's worthy anymore.
Trader Pat

Ouch! He'll have to dig deep into his coffin to find that kind of money! :D

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... s-n1255511
Derek27

Trader Pat wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:30 pm

:D
decomez6

jamesg46 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:28 am
decomez6 wrote:
greenmark wrote:

Last time I checked my moral compass, racism wasn't something worthy of fighting for; it was worthy of fighting against. Also patriotism is now in the eyes of some Left leaning people "Nationalist White Supremacy" so I'm not entirely sure if that's worthy anymore.
“If you build it they will come“
Build a racist structure and racism will foster its ugly head and live amongst our midst until whenit is normal to kill a neighbour because he is a Jew or a foreigner!! Put a noose around him and lynch him because he is a subhuman!! If you don’t fight against racism , it has its own way of finding its way into your life and before you know it ,only the blonde with blue eyes will be considered the perfect race whereas hitler himself was an insecure dark hair blacked eyed Austrian living amongst the so called mighty Bavarian Germans. Hitler must have felt so inferior and threatened by other races he decided to put in place extermination centres in order to eliminate what he Feared most. Of course using propaganda fake news machinery he discredited the democratic government of those days and trumped his way to power. Remember hitler was a populist and was democratically elected the nationalist patriotic Germans , this Is symbiosis in perfection , when a parasite finds a perfect host more than willing to be subdued and mind controlled for mutual benefits.
Fight for the ideals you believe in James . That’s what is meant. ;)
decomez6

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:20 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:30 pm

:D
:D It’s about time , Rudy can cry fraud as loud as he wish but he will always coil his tail between his legs everytime he is standing in front of a judge And brought to task and asked to provide evidence to prove his fraud case !!He has had to withdraw his allegations of fraud cos the evidence was just laughable even to the most conservative judges out there.
jamesg46

decomez6 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:39 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
decomez6 wrote:

And racism isn't an ideal, so there for isn't worthy of fighting for,.it's worth fighting against. Although, I knew what you meant, Freudian Slip was ruled out straight away, honest... the part I was gonna get to is what was you drinking & what percentage was it? I want to get myself a few too many because clearly they lubricate thoughts from mind to fingers, its fingers to keyboard where things get a little skewed... must be some goof stuff :D
Derek27

Mr Giuliani said the case would give him a chance to prove his allegations.

:lol: :lol: :lol: The election's lost but it's better late than never!
decomez6

jamesg46 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:56 pm
decomez6 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:39 pm
jamesg46 wrote:

And racism isn't an ideal, so there for isn't worthy of fighting for,.it's worth fighting against. Although, I knew what you meant, Freudian Slip was ruled out straight away, honest... the part I was gonna get to is what was you drinking & what percentage was it? I want to get myself a few too many because clearly they lubricate thoughts from mind to fingers, its fingers to keyboard where things get a little skewed... must be some goof stuff :D
Gotcha :D :D
Was drinking German glüwein, sent to me as Christmas present and I warm it up to kill off the winter crunch keep away COVID-19. Was made traditional by my friends in-laws no idea the percentage but I must say it’s aging well iam on one right now.
decomez6

Derek27 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:48 pm
Mr Giuliani said the case would give him a chance to prove his allegations.

:lol: :lol: :lol: The election's lost but it's better late than never!
At this rate he needs to make more BORATS movie appearances and sweat a lil more :D

Return to “Political betting & arguing”