US Presidential Election 2020

Betfair trading & Punting on politics. Be aware there is a lot of off topic discussion in this group centred on Political views.
beermonsterman

It seems anyone but Trump amazes me I didn't even know who Biden was until elected not that I follow American politics much but I thought Trump was doing a decent job
Derek27

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:09 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:58 am
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:06 am
I am literally dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/Slm5bvO-_5I
Give the guy a break, he grew up with a stammer, or stutter as they prefer to call it. ;)
😂😂😂 Kinda makes me think 💭. People didn’t know who they were voting for, or the majority. Just that they were voting against Trump.
He was vice president for 8 years, well measured and clearly has a heart. I'm pretty sure people knew who they were voting for. But or right in that most people who voted for him would have voted for me, if I was running against Trump. :D
Derek27

beermonsterman wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:49 pm
It seems anyone but Trump amazes me I didn't even know who Biden was until elected not that I follow American politics much but I thought Trump was doing a decent job
You could have watched the presidential debate and still not know who Biden was - he barely had a part. ;)
Realrocknrolla

beermonsterman wrote:
I think he was until the Pandemic 😷 hit mate.

You can pick holes in anything, and the media crucified Trump and he said some bang ya head against the wall things. Plus Republicans are never favoured by the lamestream media. Look at the history of Republican POTUS.
Last edited by Realrocknrolla on Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realrocknrolla

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:58 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:58 am

Give the guy a break, he grew up with a stammer, or stutter as they prefer to call it. ;)
😂😂😂 Kinda makes me think 💭. People didn’t know who they were voting for, or the majority. Just that they were voting against Trump.
He was vice president for 8 years, well measured and clearly has a heart. I'm pretty sure people knew who they were voting for. But or right in that most people who voted for him would have voted for me, if I was running against Trump. :D
I definitely would of voted for you. 😂😂

Your comments in the forum are great. A kinda between Democrat and Republican kinda guy. On the fence. 🙂 I may be wrong.
Trader Pat

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:02 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Realrocknrolla wrote:

Your comments in the forum are great. A kinda between Democrat and Republican kinda guy. On the fence. 🙂 I may be wrong.

Derek on the fence? :lol: ;)
Realrocknrolla

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:03 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:02 pm
Derek27 wrote:

Derek on the fence? :lol: ;)
Haha.

Feck knows (said that in my best irish accent)
Derek27

beermonsterman wrote:
Besides offending almost everybody on the planet who wasn't a deluded follower, doing nothing about the pandemic until 100,000 people died and not much more thereafter, separating thousands of innocent Mexican children from their families, hosting several covid parties, encouraging people not to wear face masks and spreading the disease amongst associates as well as catching it himself, pulling out of WHO funding, supporting far-right groups, and of course, starting a riot and going home to watch it on TV, he was doing a brilliant job. :)
beermonsterman

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:21 pm
beermonsterman wrote:
Besides offending almost everybody on the planet who wasn't a deluded follower, doing nothing about the pandemic until 100,000 people died and not much more thereafter, separating thousands of innocent Mexican children from their families, hosting several covid parties, encouraging people not to wear face masks and spreading the disease amongst associates as well as catching it himself, pulling out of WHO funding, supporting far-right groups, and of course, starting a riot and going home to watch it on TV, he was doing a brilliant job. :)
The worst thing about politics is the one sided opinions now try listing the good stuff he did then we can continue with this discussion :twisted: or you can blast away at me if you like :lol: :lol:
Derek27

beermonsterman wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:32 pm
Derek27 wrote:
beermonsterman wrote:
The worst thing about politics is the one sided opinions now try listing the good stuff he did then we can continue with this discussion :twisted: or you can blast away at me if you like :lol: :lol:
The good stuff? He hired Kayleigh as his press secretary. :D I believe he strengthened the economy and created jobs (?) but unfortunately that was undone by the covid crisis, which wasn't his fault - he was only guilty of mishandling it.

He encountered and survived more witch-hunts than any president in history and won a second term by a landslide with a record number of imaginary votes, only for them not to count because they were imaginary. :)
beermonsterman

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:49 pm
beermonsterman wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

The good stuff? He hired Kayleigh as his press secretary. :D I believe he strengthened the economy and created jobs (?) but unfortunately that was undone by the covid crisis, which wasn't his fault - he was only guilty of mishandling it.

He encountered and survived more witch-hunts than any president in history and won a second term by a landslide with a record number of imaginary votes, only for them not to count because they were imaginary. :)
Ok very interesting stuff
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
The good stuff?

Don't forget the entertainment value :)
Realrocknrolla

Derek27 wrote:
beermonsterman wrote:
Derek27 wrote:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And he said this!
2A3371EE-1BFA-4516-B20F-50086117BEE9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beermonsterman

Trader Pat wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:57 pm
Derek27 wrote:
The good stuff?

Don't forget the entertainment value :)
Goes without saying the most entertainment I've seen in the political world
jamesg46

I suppose best thing he did was inadvertently create the biggest ever Betfair market and now we can hopefully look forward to another monster of a market in 2024.

Other good things to note is he didn't start any new wars (how many innocent people have died through endless & needless past wars), cut through red tape allowing pharmaceutical companies & their scientists room to create a record breaking time vaccine, which will end up saving countless lifes. Being part of brokered peace deals in the Middle East. Put more effort than any previous president into trying to end human trafficking & last but not least found a rent free room in Derek's head.

Return to “Political betting & arguing”