US Presidential Election 2020

Punting on politics
Post Reply
User avatar
Naffman
Posts: 4582
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am

Biden has called a lid on campaigning until after Thursday night's debate, whereas Trump seems to be doing 2-3 rallies a day.
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 9295
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Naffman wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:33 pm
Biden has called a lid on campaigning until after Thursday night's debate, whereas Trump seems to be doing 2-3 rallies a day.
What a tit. People will think he hasn't got the energy to campaign!
User avatar
Naffman
Posts: 4582
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:02 pm
Naffman wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:33 pm
Biden has called a lid on campaigning until after Thursday night's debate, whereas Trump seems to be doing 2-3 rallies a day.
What a tit. People will think he hasn't got the energy to campaign!
I think so too and pretty sure he took a day or more off before the town hall...it's almost like it takes him days to prepare whereas Trump just rocks up on the night.
jamesedwards
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:16 pm

Looks like the steam on Trump is now well into rebound. Glad to report that I am now green across the board. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 9295
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

Naffman wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:16 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:02 pm
Naffman wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:33 pm
Biden has called a lid on campaigning until after Thursday night's debate, whereas Trump seems to be doing 2-3 rallies a day.
What a tit. People will think he hasn't got the energy to campaign!
I think so too and pretty sure he took a day or more off before the town hall...it's almost like it takes him days to prepare whereas Trump just rocks up on the night.
Best thing to do is win the election, have a socially-distanced party and resign the next day. Harris can become the first female president, Biden can have a happy retirement and Trump can bugger off to his tower. :D
User avatar
Derek27
Posts: 9295
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am
Location: UK

jameegray1 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:07 pm
Looks like the steam on Trump is now well into rebound. Glad to report that I am now green across the board. :mrgreen:
Great news. :)
User avatar
rik
Posts: 1095
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:16 am
Location: London

why did the price come in again???
Trader Pat
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:31 pm
Naffman wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:16 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:02 pm

What a tit. People will think he hasn't got the energy to campaign!
I think so too and pretty sure he took a day or more off before the town hall...it's almost like it takes him days to prepare whereas Trump just rocks up on the night.
Best thing to do is win the election, have a socially-distanced party and resign the next day. Harris can become the first female president, Biden can have a happy retirement and Trump can bugger off to his tower. :D
He'll probably have to sell his tower to help pay off the half a billion in loans that's coming due. He might have to share a loft with an artist!
Archery1969
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:25 am

Naffman wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:33 pm
Biden has called a lid on campaigning until after Thursday night's debate, whereas Trump seems to be doing 2-3 rallies a day.
Maybe the rumours are true and he does have dementia and been told by his docors to rest ?
Emmson
Posts: 1640
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Low-energy & gaffe prone Joe is comfortably ahead, no need to drain that energy when he is not scrambling from behind. No own goals from here and he wins.
Post Reply

Return to “Trading Politics”